Chapter 3- He knows...

Y/NS POV
-----------------
After saying hi to everybody I went straight to my room. How do I know where my room is you may ask? Well it's right next to the kitchen.

As i got in my room i saw my blade on the desk

  I pick up my blade and sit down. As I cut my left arm deeply I start to sing.

Little did she know a certain golden bear was watching her.

Goldies POV
_____________

Oh gosh.... that explains why she sacrifices herself for everything painfull.

" I know your there Goldie...."

"Why?..."

"...."

A tear rolls down her face and lots more follow. I walk closer to her and hug her. At first she tenses up, but soon after hugs back.

"T-thank y-y-you....."

"For what?"

"Y-you n-noti-noticed..."

I look into her beautiful E/C eyes.
Even with tears rolling her soft face, she still looked beautiful.

"A-are you blushing?" She said. I didn't even notice that just thinking about her made me all tingly. "Uuhhhh no no! J-just a trick of the light!" I quickly said.
"Are you sure? You look so cute when you blush!" She giggles after saying that. I basically turned from gold to red.

Y/N'S POV
____________
"Ha ha! w-well gotta go ca-ause mischief! Bye!" He said so fast I could barely understand him.
He zoomed straight out of my room.

I felt a warm liquid run down my arm. "Oh yeah! I still have to clean this up!" I got up from my spot and quickly went to the bathroom. I tried to cover up the scars but I then bumped into mangle.

I fall down on the ground and he saw my fresh scars. He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. I whimper a bit beacause he  was hurting my scars.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE!?" His voice boomed making me terrified of him! I quickly tried to think of a believable excuse.

"U-uh m-m-my cat d-d-d-done i-i-it back a-at m-my h-h-house?" Dammit! I stuttered!
---------------------------------------------------
Sorry that this has been updated really late! But I have school.

Bye!!!❤❤❤❤❤