Chapter two- Meeting them

"Oh well hi balloon boy I'm Y/N."
I said happily, just like the kid.suddenly, he grabs my hand and gestures me and my friends to follow. We started walking down the hall and I was a poster of a white and purple-pink bear. He had a cute bowtie and a tiny hat. But the cutest thing about him was his adorable bunny. At the bottom of the poster it said ' Funtime freddy and his hand puppet bon bon!' Ok...? Well atleast I know there name's.

"We're here!" I heard balloon boy say. I look where he's pointing and see what I thought I would never see again.....

The animatronics.

_________________
Flashback
_________________

I was sitting down right by my friend B/F. We have always been close. Right now I was eating birthday cake and singing along with freddy.

"C'mon Y/N! Let's go dance!"

"O-ok...." I was a bit shy back then, but I could still do anything. I got out of my seat and followed her to the dance floor. But what I did not know was that her WHOLE family were trying to kill her for years.

They hired an man to run up to her and cut off her hand and stab her eye. As we got in the middle every one was staring at us. But I felt a dark presence around here....coming closer to B/F...Then without thinking I pushed B/F to the side. "What the was that fo- AHHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed as l a dagger came to my eye.

I screamed in pain as foxy came and tackled the man.

Now I wear an eye patch.
__________________

I shuddered at the memories that brought back. I turned my head when BB said "HEY GUYS WE GOT NEW PEOPLE  HERE!!!!" Everyone's attention turned to us.

"Y-y/n? " was what a teenager's voice said.

I looked in the direction where the voice came from.

"D-Delilah?" I was shaking really bad. In a flash a ran straight up to her and gave her a really big hug.

She was Shocked at first. Then hugged back tighter.

"I missed you sis...."

"I missed you too....."

"WAIT WHAT!?!? SISTER!!?!"
Came a voice right next to her. I looked over and I could swear he blushed.

SPRINGTRAP'S POV
-----------------------------------
OMFG she so beautiful!! But what will Delilah think if I'd would have told her that. But I couldn't help but blush when I saw her eyes. They were dazzling E/C gems.
------------------------------------------------------
Y/N POV
------------------------------------------------------
"Oh hello! I'm Y/N, what's you're name?" I said sweetly , but most of guys here blushed.

"I-I'm s-springtrap " he shyly replied. Then I remembered somthing. "Delilah," I said "yea?"
She wanted to know what I was going to say.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Where is our father?"

Most of the animatronics looked shocked I would ask such a question to her, I'm pretty sure they thought I didn't know. But THEY did not know what she truley is..

"......"

"Delilah? I know he is gone but couldn't you have brought him back?"

"Someone took them when you left" She said sadly. "Do you want me to heal you?" I suggested. "W-WHAT!?!? ARE YOU NUTS !!!YOU'LL JUST HURT YOURSELF!!!!!!!" She exclaimed. I heard a girl in the little crowd whisper to a man.

 I heard a girl in the little crowd whisper to a man

"Why is she willing to hurt herself like that?"

"I don't know, she must be kooked up in the head...."
___________________________________

I'm so happy I got to finish this chapter pretty quickly, anyway I will we you guys in the next chapter!

585 words!

- Queenie_da_qween