Chapter 4

This is a week after the incident. Also sorry for not updating!
--------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

It's been a week after mangle and Goldie found out about my cuts and I have been around Goldie and Delilah 24/7 including springtrap.

At first when springtrap told me about how he was the one who killed children I was a little scared, but felt like it was right to hug him.

He was very tense at first but now I hug him almost every day!

He is so sweet when you get to know him.  "Hey Chica!" I walked up to her and she turned around and smiled. "Yes Y/N?" Although she was quite sassy to people we were like besties with all the rest the girls. "C-can I c-cook with you? Pwetty pwease?" I asked in my baby voice, giving her puppy eyes; or in my case, Puppy eye.

"Of course!" She 'chirped'.( Haha get it! Cause she's a chicken?! I will stop ;-;)

She grabbed my hand and ran straight to the kitchen passing my room. But something was odd.

My door was open.

My smiled faltered and I told chica I will catch up.

"Ok! I will get the ingredients ready and find matching aprons!"

"Ok.." 'she is such a good friend.' I thought and grabbed the already opened door handle and pushed it further. Revealing foxy snooping around.

I coughed loud enough so he could turn around and see me in the door way.

Chicas p.o.v
---------------------------

As i was searching around for matching aprons mangle came in looking rather angry. Jealous I daresay.

"What's wrong mangle?" I say down her to him and he sighed. Trying to calm himself down.

"Its just that springtrap guy.-" He stated; rather defensively.
"-He spends to much time around Y/N."

"You know I think I know what's going on."

"What is it?" He obviously sounded quite confused.

"I will tell you in song. *AHEM* You~~ are jealous~~~~ and love Y/N~~~~" I finished my song and grinned.

"W-what!? Hell no!  Why would I even tolerate her?!She's a brat! "