Sleepless

⚠️WARNING
So this chapter fluff i guess. Lol.
If you dont like it, dont read it.

Sketch POV

I am very worried about Denis. I've  never seen him like that. I wonder if hes sick or something.

Well, better not worry to much about it, I mean he said that he was just tired. Must be from all the vids he been doing lately.

Plus this is Denis we are talking about. He can get through anything.

Anywho, it's time for bed and I'm beat.

There are only two rooms in Denis' house. So Corl and Alex are sharing a room and me and Denis are sharing a room.

Sub is sleeping in the closet. Don't ask me why he just choose it. Anyway I best get to bed.

Sub POV

(Hes sleep talking)

I....................I.................must..................
am...............not.............the.................
speak..............illuminati.
*wakes up*
"They can never know."

Sketch

I go in to Denis' room and put on my PJs.

I can feel someone looking at me, but when I turn around, all i see is Denis, just laying in bed. I'm probably just tired. Better get to bed.

*time skip because im lazy*

⚠️Warning, fluff ahead⚠️

I wake up to the feeling of something on top of me.

I look at the alarm clock sitting next to me. It was 12:32am.

I look up and I someone on me. With a little light from the moon I see that it was Denis.

Only it wasn't Denis, he seemed to be different....?

I try to get him off me but he was holding my hands above my head. I couldn't move my hands at all.

'How is he this strong' I ask myself.

I then say, "Denis, what are you doing."

He looked me in the eyes with no shirt on. I started to get red in the face.

"Because, you are just to beautiful baby," I says in a deep voice, getting lower to me.

My face is really heating up now.

He than kissed me on the lips. I was in shock, I didn't know what to do.

Then I feel his hand running up on my stomach. He start lifted up my shirt. My face heated even more and I start freaking out.

His knee was parting my legs. I feel him running me with his knee too.

His grip was tight,  but it began to loosen, I was able to get one of my hands out. He started to place his hand in my pants. I grab the vast by the alarm and slam it on Denis' head.

He hit the ground hard and my face is burning.

What has gotten in to him?!?!

This fluff has been fixed. It didnt give me much. But I have fixed it and i think its better this way.

I hope you like it

Remember follow me and I will follow you

Much love and byeee
-Gabbi