Headache

(December 16 2018)

Denis POV

It's been about a month since me, Alex, and Sketch have been dating. They still have no idea that I'm dating both of them, and Him, the one that can't be named hasn't shown up much. Now every once in a while he will show up to use me but that only happens when I'm sad.

Me and Alex where walking in the park for a small date. He smiled at me as I held his hand.

After a while we found a beautiful spot to sit. It was hidden behind a bunch of bushes so I know that no one would see us. There was a lake nearby and we watched it for while. It was peaceful with all the water hitting the little sand by our feet.

Alex was cuddled next beside me and had his head on my shoulder. It was going great till I suddenly got a a sharp headache. It felt as if someone took a knife and and was stabbing my head.

Alex looked at me with a concerned look and asked," Denis, is everything alright." I didn't want to worry him so I said," Yah, I'm fine. I probably just need some rest." He nodded at me then helped me up. My head was pounding and then I remembered that I had a date with Sketch after dinner.

As Alex set me in the car I started to panic. 'Why did I plan 2 dates for my 2 boyfriends on the same day.' I thought to myself. This day is going to be a disaster, because not only do I have two dates I also I have this splitting headache.

Once we got home Alex helped me out of the car and to the door. Alex opened the door and helped me through it. Once we got through the door everyone was looking at us with concern faces. All of a sudden I lost balances and everything was going black. My headache was tearing through my head. I came back into focus and everyone was looking at me scared.

"What happened Denis, are you alright," Sketch asked with a very consnered face. "I just have a really bad headache." He nodded at me and helped Alex carry me to my room. They laid me down and Alex left the room to get me some Tylenol. Sketch was in the room and he asked me," Do you want me to cancel our plans for this evening." He looked sad but I didn't think I was able to even make it out of bed. I looked in his eyes and said," I'm sorry babe, but if it's really important to you I bet I can make it." He sighed and kissed my head," No, it's fine. We can have our date later." I smiled and put my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I kissed his lips for a moment then stoped because the headache got worse.

Alex then came in with a water and some Tylenol. I took it but I don't think it will work. Corl then came in with a tray of soup and a phone. He gave the soup to me and told me that it waz my dinner. Then he handed the phone to Sketch and said it was Ethen. Sketch walked out of the room to talk to Ethan.

Sub came up to me and gave me a warm hug trying to make me feel better. Corl and Alex joined in too. I was glad that I have friends that care about me so much. But, I feel so guilty now and I don't know why. I mean I felt guilty that I was dating Sketch and Alex at the same time, but I got over that because I then realized that I had the same feelings for them. This guilt is way worst and with the headache on top of it I was just in much pain. Sketch walked in and he didn't look to happy. Corl then asked," What's wrong Sketch? Did Ethan give you bad news." "No. It's just that my brother is stupid and forgot to get tickets for a plane ride over here. Now I got to pick him and his girlfriend up in Massachusetts," Sketch said pouting. "Does anyone want to come with me because I don't want to alone and get in a wreck." Sub quickly jumped up because he loves car rides. I wanted to go but then again I didn't. Alex said," I guess I will go since I want to make sure you don't get in a wreck." Sketch rolled his eyes playfully while Alex was laughing. "So Corl, are you going to come too." "No, I think Denis may need someone to look after the house and plus I don't do good in really long car rides," Corl said with a smile. "Oh, ok. Well Denis I think it will be better if you stay here just incase anything else happens. We just want you to be safe," Sketch said blushing a bit. I nodded while they all left the room to let me rest.

As I was eating my soup I had a strange feeling inside me. The feeling grew as I thought about me and Corl alone here at the house. I can't understand it because this headache is killing me.

Well, well, well. It looks like little Debsy is having a killing headache. I wonder why.

At that moment I knew what was happening. I quickly checked the calender on my phone with panic. "No, not this year. It's not my time yet," I kept repeating to myself. I looked and it said December 16 2018. I wanted to cry because after New Years, He will take over me and will have all the power......and I might not even comeback.

Hey yall I got a small story out but it's all I got. Who else is ready to know more about Him. I know I am. I am also going to promise that tomorrow I am going to make a great chapter. It will leave you suspense. Well it might, anyways follow me and I will follow you. And......

Much love and byeee
-Gabbi