Voices and Thanksgiving dinner

Denis' POV

Thanksgiving dinner

I'm sitting next to Sketch and Alex. Sketch is on my right and Alex on my left. The meal looks amazing they did a great job, I just hope it tastes as good as it looks.

"So who wants to pray," Sub asked looking at all of us. "Oo, I'll pray," Alex said with excitement.

We all joined hands. Sketch was blushing like crazy on my right. I just chuckled and looked a Alex.

"Heavenly father, may you bl-" I didn't pay attention to anything else Alex was saying. All I noticed was how soft his hands where, and how calm and innocent his voice was. It was so soothing to me. I then felt an urge to kiss him. But I didn't and quickly closed my eyes and bowed my head like everyone else.

"Amen," Everyone said in unison but me.

The two hands I was holding let go of mine. I felt myself getting a bit dizzy but I know I will be fine.

"Are you sure about that" I heard a voice say to me. I looked around to see where it was coming from.

"Are you ok Denis?"

I look up and see Corl and everyone looking at me concerned.

"Yes. I'm fine, I was just...just. Out of focus I guess," I answer as a grab some food. They all looked at me then grabbed some food like me. They all started to talk about there families, how life has been before they went on tour, how joining the Pals have been fun, and how living with each other is great.

I didn't pay attention to that tho. I was to distracted by Alex and his beautiful eyes. I was also distracted by Sketch and how he keeped stuffing his face with a bunch of turkey and stuffing.

After the Thanksgiving dinner

Me and Sketch where on the couch snuggling together because no one  was in the living room. We where watching Jumanji:into the jungle.(I have watched this movie, it was the most funniest thing I have ever seen. I recommend this movie)

I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. Me and Sketch quickly separated.

Corl came down the stairs and asked,"Can one of you guys come to the store with me and Sub?" "I'll do it. I mean I got nothing better to do," Sketch offered.

I looked at him kind of hurt. He gave me a small smile. "Great I'll get Sub then," Corl said as he ran up the the stairs.

Sketch and me got up and I walked up to him. "Ouch, that hurt. I guess you don't want to stay with me." I said as I acted hurt. "Sorry but we can't let anyone get suspicious, ain't I right," he said as he put his hand on my cheek.

He then kissed me on the lips for a second then separated. "You know i will always love you right," he asked looking me in the eyes. "Yah I guess, and I love you too," I tell him as I give him a quick kiss on the lips.

Him, Corl, and Sub then left and it then it was only me and Alex in the house.

Perfect, now it's time for me to take control.

I heard the voice from earlier say. This time I knew who was saying it and knew I was going up end bad. I stared to feel dizzy again, except this time I fell and blacked out.

Ha I got an update in and I hope y'all loved it.
Much love and bye.
-Gabbi