The Beginning

Y/n was crying in her room. Her parents had just given her daily beating. All that was left was her older brother's beating. She then heard the door open, it was her older brother. He was 8 years old while she was 4 years old. She started whimpering  when he took a step closer.

"Be quiet if you don't want it to hurt so bad."

Y/n tried to stop whimpering, but failed.

When he was done beating Y/n, that was her last straw. She knew she had to run away. She packed everything her clothes, her toys from her friends, and her photo book of all her friends. She left a note saying Are you happy that I'm gone? I hope so, because you never loved me like an actual daughter. You treated me like an animal. This is goodbye for good. Signed Y/n. She left the letter on the bed and went out the window. It was a snowy day, so she got lost in the forest. She then encountered a tall man with devil red eyes in a suit.

He said,"What are you doing in the forest alone child? Where is your family?"

Y/n said, "I-I-I ran away from home because th-they tortured me. I don't want to go home."

The man said, "Why not make a contract with me? I will serve you until death do you or I part."

"Y-you will serve me forever?"

"Forever if needed to"

"I-I will make the contract with you."

When Y/n and the man finished the contract, Y/n had the contract on the side her neck and the man's on his hand.

The man then said,"What shall you call me m'lady?"

"I shall call you 'Sebastian Michales' (think that is how you spell it lolol)"

"Very well m'lady." Sebastian said while bowing with his arm crossed on his chest.

Hello everyone who is reading this. I am so glad to make my very first fanfic about two animes I love.
You guys can tell me things like what do you think is going to happen, ect. You guys can call me Author-chan or
sama
I will try and update frequently but with my schedule a mess I will try.
Thank you and good day.😘