Author's Note 11-21

Hey guys, Author-Chan here.
So I want to update you guys a bit on when I will update and why I am not updating.

So as of recently, I have been given an enormous amount of responsibilities and I haven't been feeling the best. I just feel like I have so much on my chest and if I am given more work, I will more than likely breakdown.

I was made Secretary of the Student Council for Junior High(middle school). It may not be much, but I ran for this and put my energy into it. I have been given a lot of responsibilities and I no longer have much time to myself.

Another thing is my mental health. So with the added responsibilities, I have been learning how to speak up about what I think should happen because I want to be a better version of myself. I was always quiet and I used to be opressed from saying what was on my mind. So I am slowly figuring myself out and I want to change myself so I can finally feel happy. And of course, with what has been going on recently in 2020. I have been on edge for the past year and I am terrified that I will lose someone important like my mom who has a weak immune system. I am not worried about myself because if I am meant to be sick, it will happen but I am very careful around everybody.

Anyways, you guys wanna know when I will update.
So as of now I have a chapter being made and I am trying to finish it. It might be ready in December before Christmas. If not, before the end of the year. I just feel drained and I have writer's block.

I am too busy writing another story IRL. My notebook is filled with a whole different story. I have been writing it since March and it is telling an interesting story that I might want to make into a TV show or anything else. I dream about becoming a producer or a movie director or a radio show host.

Anyways that is the update for now!
I hope you all stay safe and please wear a mask.

Love you guys😘