Takuma

Today I went to class knowing that my family went out to town. As Sebastian was getting me ready, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I said.

Takuma came in slowly and smiled at me.

"I heard you will be going to class today, are you sure you wanna do that?" He asked.

"I will be fine. Just as long as they are somewhere other than here, then I am happy."

"Y/n, are you truly happy?" He asked.

I was caught off guard with that question.

"I-I am not sure.... I have so much on my mind that I don't know what I am feeling."

"So you don't know what you feel around us when you are with us?" He asked.

"I don't know how to answer that question..... What do you feel around me?"

"I feel so many emotions. You bring out a part of me that only wants you and no one else. You are so beautiful and for some reason, I am so drawn to you. Like a bee is to a flower. You smell so alluring. You have a unique personality, so sweet and gentle. I have never seen you take blood tablets, only food. Strangely, that is so interesting. I feel like there is something you aren't telling us. Whatever it is, please tell all of us soon...." He pleaded.

"I can't tell you.... if I do, you will be in danger and I wouldn't be able to handle the pain if I lose any of my friends," I said.

"What do you mean we will be in danger?" He asked.

"HE will come looking for me one day, waiting for me to lose control of myself. I can't have you guys get involved,"

"Do you not know us? Do you know what love means? We are willing to give our lives to keep you safe. You are so precious to us. Who is HE? Please tell me..." He pleaded.

"I can't tell you, I will have to leave soon. That is why I kept moving around. I know he is looking for me and if he finds out I am here. He will tear down this school just to look for me and someone else. I can't have you guys involved," I explained.

I ran out of the room. I was about to cry so I went looking for a place to hide my tears. As I was running, I heard the man's voice. Sebastian was still in the room. I was in a garden by the time I stopped running. I looked around to see if anybody was near. I couldn't see or smell anyone near. 

I relaxed my body and felt something poking out of my clothes. I took off my jacket and cut holes in the back of my blouse. It has been a long time since I have done this. About 10 years now. 

I never told Sebastian what I actually am. Only my family knew, that is why I was bullied and abused by them. Sebastian thinks I am just a vampire. 

The story of my origin is that my mother fell in love with another man other than my father. My brother was already born by then. She met him when she needed to go to a meeting far away from my father. He was taking care of my brother. She met the man and they had a secret relationship since my mother was to be gone for two weeks. My mother really loved that man. My father found out she was in a relationship with another man from all the word going around. My father was furious. He left my brother with someone else to take care of him. He went looking for my mother and found my mother and the man in an intimate position. He killed the man, but he couldn't bear to hurt my mother. Both my mother and father went back home and pretended nothing was wrong. That was until my mother found out she was three weeks pregnant. When I was born, my father hated me because I was the creation of that man and my mother. My mother hated me because I reminded her of the man.

Well, you might be wondering what that has to do with anything. I am one of the most powerful creatures in the world. The meeting was of supernaturals. My mother represented the vampires. 

The man represented the angels. 

My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I am a hybrid. I am part angel and part vampire. My paternal father was an angel and my mother is a vampire. 

I haven't used my wings in such a long time.

Now I know what you guys are thinking...

Author-chan, you are the worst for not  updating.

Yes, I know I lied. I was so busy doing other things for the holidays that I forgot I promised a new chapter. BUT I have been thinking very hard on what to write about. I've had this idea for a long time.

please forgive me.

I have been busy and this year I am even busier because I have a party to plan for. *Sigh*

Turning 15 is hard.

Anyways, Thank you so much for reading all the way up to here. Always remember that I am here for you guys and that my story is a safe zone. 

I love you guys!