Choose??

"We need you to choose between all of us." Cielid.

"All of you?" Y/N said.

"Yes, all of us."

"We all fell in love with you
when we were younger, but Zero here fell in love with you after you met him."Said Aidou.

"Y-you love me?"

"Yes, we love you. After you ran away we were relieved but also sad that we might not see you again." Kaname replied.

"Now that you are here, our feelings for you grew. You don't know how much we missed you." Said Takuma.

"How am I able to choose? You guys have been my friends since childhood and if I choose one of you, I feel that I will hurt the rest of you in the process." Y/N asked. She was at the brink of tears.

"Your heart will tell you who to choose, but know that you haven't chosen yet so we will be fighting for your heart. You are so dear to us, so whoever you choose, we decided we will be happy for you and your decision. It will scar our heart but time will heal it." Said Senri.

"I am your butler and it is my duty to protect you, but my feelings started to grow for you and now I love you." Said Sebastian.

~Time Skip~

Y/N was in her room and it was late at night but she isn't human so it doesn't effect her. She was listening to music, when she heard a knock at the door. She opened the door to see someone she disliked.

"Hello my lovely sister~♡"

Y/N shut the door as quickly as possible and put a spell around the room to keep her safe and if there is ever a fight in her room, nobody will get hurt except the enemy. Later, she heard a knock on the door.
Sebastian came in worried.

"M'lady, did you see him??" He asked worried.

"Yes I did." She said in response.

"I will talk to the others about this m'lady. Please stay away from him for now m'lady."

"I will, don't worry."

With that Sebastian left. I just hope it is only him and not my parents She thought.

Sebastian's POV

I gathered the boys in my room. We need to keep Y/N safe until we figure a solution.

"Do you know why I gathered you here right now??" I asked.

"It's about Y/N, isn't it?" Asked Kaname.

"Yes. You remember her brother don't you?" I answered.

"We all do." Said Senri.

"Well he is here and I don't have a good feeling about him."

"What do you mean? I haven't sensed him around here." Said Aidou.

"You wouldn't be able to sense him, due to him being a pureblood. Y/N is the only person who can sense him." I told him.

"If we can't sense him, how do you know he is here?" Said Zero.

"I saw him knock on the door of Y/N's room. She soon slammed it and I saw she put a spell around it." I answered.

"We need to find a way to protect her, but also show she is ours." Kaname said.

"Why show her she is ours?" Asked Aidou.

"You will found out soon when the time is right." I said.

"Why not tell us now?" Asked Zero.

"Believe me, you don't wanna know now." I said.

Hi guys!!
Author~nim here and I want to say thank you for reading this story. I'm gonna do a face reveal when I finish talking but school is finally going easier due to the fact we are studying for our state assessments.
Then after this year I'm gonna go to junior high then high school.
Anyways face reveal.....

Tada~♡

Anyways I love you all and stay safe, be healthy and happy

Byeee😘