In The Dark | 9

**1 YEAR LATER**

(MATURE CONTENT AHEAD)

———

It had been one year since Colin and Braden got together, and the day had finally arrived. Graduation was tomorrow and Braden couldn't be more nervous. He was in the dorm with Colin, sitting on his lap as they watched a movie on Netflix. Braden let out a sigh as he thought more and more about graduation.

"What's wrong?" Colin asked, tipping Braden's chin up so he could see his face. "I'm afraid I'm gonna screw up tomorrow at graduation." He sighed, running a hand through his messy blonde locks. "You'll do fine, babe." Colin said, kissing Braden's forehead. "I'm just so nervous.." He sighed. "The last time I did this was when I graduated middle school."

"It's gonna be fine, Braden. Don't worry so much." Colin said with a reassuring smile. Braden returned the smile, but he still couldn't shake off the nervous feeling in the pit of his stomach. What if he messed up in the middle of graduation and everyone laughed at him? What if tripped while he was walking up on stage?

All of the what ifs swarmed Braden's head and he didn't notice Colin trying to get his attention. "Braden!" He yelled, snapping his fingers in Braden's face. "What, huh?" Braden said, blinking a couple times. "I said do you wanna watch another movie?" Colin said. "Oh, yeah. That's fine." Braden said, nodding his head.

"Braden, you gotta stop worrying." Colin said. "You're gonna start getting wrinkles. And that's a huge turn off." Braden couldn't help the laugh that left his mouth. "Such a reassuring person you are." Braden said, shaking his head with a small chuckle. "Hey, it's what I'm here for." Colin said, smiling slightly.

The pair continued watching movies until it got late, then they got ready for bed. Braden hopped off the bed and went into the bathroom, getting ready to take a shower. He turned on the shower and let the water warm up, stripping down to his bare skin. Once the water was warm, Braden stepped into the shower, the warm water relieving him of his stress about graduation.

After a little while Braden heard the bathroom door open, then the shower slid open. Colin stood there, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. He looked at Braden with lust filled eyes, his eyes roaming every inch of Braden's body. Colin pulled the towel off of his waist to reveal his throbbing member, which hardened when his eyes landed on Braden's own member.

"W-What are you doing?" Braden murmured, flushing a bright crimson. "I'm gonna clean you up, baby." Colin said, a smirk playing on his lips. "Wha-" Braden was cut off by Colin kissing him roughly, pinning him against the shower wall. Braden could feel Colin's member poking his soft thigh, making his erection grow.

Colin slowly trailed kisses down Braden's jawline, leading down to his neck. He sucked and bit at the skin, leaving flushed hickeys down his neck. "Col-inn!" Braden moaned out as Colin grasped Braden's member. He started moving his hand up and down at a slow pace, leaving Braden a moaning mess. "Ahh." Braden groaned, followed by smaller moans.

Colin nibbled on the smaller boy's ear playfully, turning Braden on even more. Colin's other hand moved slowly down Braden's back, squeezing his ass cheek slightly. His finger slowly teased Braden's hole, earning soft moans from Braden. "Ahh, Col- ahhh." Braden moaned, throwing his head back and allowing Colin more access to his neck.

Braden stood there, a moaning mess as Colin sucked hickeys down his neck and jawline, moved his hand up and down his shaft, and played with his tight hole. Without Braden even noticing, Colin slowly slid a finger into his hole. To Braden, it felt weird at first, and a bit uncomfortable. But soon the painful cries turned into lust filled moans.