Girls Names - "L"

Lilia: Means  "lily" in Russian.

Lavender: It is an English plant and also a color name.

Lila: Means  "night" in Arabic.

Lana:  Diminutive of Alana (which means little rock, or harmony, concord" in Irish).

Lupita: Spanish, diminutive of Guadalupe (which means  "river of black stones" in Arabic); It is also a Spanish place-name.

Lily: English flower name.

Letícia: Spanish variation of Laetitia (which means "gladness, happiness" in Latin.)

Lolita: Diminutive of Dolores (which means  "lady of sorrows" in Spanish).

Leonora: Italian diminutive of Eleonora or Eleanor (which have it's meaning unknown).

Liv: Means  "life" in Norse.

Lissa: African and Arabic mythology name; diminutive of Melissa (which means  "honeybee" in Greek).

Lavinia: Meaning unknown, probably of Etruscan or Latin origin. In Roman mythology, Lavinia was the daughter of King Latinus, the wife of Aeneas, and the ancestor of the Roman people. According to the legend, Aeneas named the town of Lavinium in honor of his wife.

Leia: Spelling variation of Leya (which means  "the law; lion" in  Spanish or Hindi).

Lexy: Diminutive of Alexandra (which means  "defending men" in Greek).

Laetitia: Means  "gladness, happiness" in Latin.

Lilac: English, from Persian, flower and color name.