Girls Names - "N"

Niamh: Means  "bright" in  Irish Gaelic.

Nicole: It is the French feminine variation of Nicholas (which means "people of victory" in Greek).

Nina: Short form of names that end in -nina.

Nadia: Means  "hope" in  Russian and Slavic.

Nevaeh: Modern invented name.

Nora: Means  "light". It is the diminutive of Honora (which means  "woman of honor" in Latin).

Nika: It is the diminutive of Veronika (which is the Russian, diminutive of Veronica, that means  "she who brings victory; true image", it is the Latin alteration of Berenice, a girl name of Greek origin meaning "she who brings victory").

Nevada: Means  "covered in snow". It is the Spanish place-name.

Nikita: Russian variation of Nicole (which is the French feminine variation of Nicholas, that means  "people of victory" in Greek).

Nicola: Means  "people of victory". It is the feminine variation of Nicholas (which means  "people of victory" in Greek).

Natalia: Means  "birthday of the Lord" in Latin.

Nia: Means  "resolve; brilliance" in  Swahili.

Nova: Means  "new" in Latin.

Naomi: Means "pleasantness" in Hebrew.

Nikolina: Diminutive of Nicola (which is the feminine variation of Nicholas, that means "people of victory" in Greek).