Escape

A/N: I had bit of time before I'm once again surrounded by a sea of homework, so here is a short update. I hope you enjoy!

Yo's POV:

When I woke up, I noticed there was no one around me. I was left in complete darkness. The only living thing near me besides myself are the guards standing outside my door. I can hear the breathing become more calm. They must be dozing off outside. Before I had left my home and travel to the other nations to master the elements, I studied air bending diligently in my own kingdom. My Professor was Jinora. She is Tenzin's daughter.

[A/N: Tenzin is Avatar Aang's son. Jinora is extremely elderly in this point of the story.]

She mastered the art of meditation when she was just a child and was able to enter the spirit world at will. Of course I also have mastered it. I will seek the guidance of those in the spirit world to help me escape from this ordeal. I waited until all of the guards fell asleep before I began meditating in case they thought I was doing anything suspicious.

It took me about five minutes to bring my body and mind into a meditative trance. When I opened my eyes, darkness is not what surrounded me, instead I was surrounded by a sea of colors. The spirit world was much more colorful and brighter than the mundane world.

Combing through the vines, I noticed an old man

Combing through the vines, I noticed an old man. I decided to approach him. As I got closer, I noticed he had on a look of surprise. Even through his white beard and abundance of facial hair, I was able to see his reactions.

"Long time no see, Avatar

"Long time no see, Avatar. What brings you here, to the spirit world."

"You know me?"

"Yes and no. I know your past lives. Avatar Aang, Avatar Korra, etc."

"Can you help me?" I said in a low voice.

"What troubles are you facing that you have come to the spirit world seeking for help?"

"I've been captured. These people are planning to hold me hostage and plunge the world into chaos and disorder! I cannot do much because the poison is hindering me from entering the Avatar State. What should I do?"