RAINBOW!! Chatroom #63

18.00pm ~ RAINBOW!! Chatroom

Honoka: You should write her a well written love letter and give it to her, maybe it'll make you feel much better?

Nozomi: Using those feelings from deep within your heart, you write about how you can't bear to be apart.

Umi: guys, why are you singing that song?

Honoka: The next day you could never find the right moment since hearing her melodic voice makes your mind go absent.

Nozomi: Try a text instead. There now your feelings are finally sent. However, you seem to be nervous to an extent...

Kotori: I think It's a cute song. :)

Kotori: It's the song that Honoka wrote and used to get you to confess to me isn't it?

Umi: ...

Honoka: *inhales deeply*

Nozomi: *inhales deeper*

Honoka: *screams* What are these feelings you suddenly have? Your heart's pounding a quick rhythm as you stutter out "uh"s and "um"s.

Nozomi: *screams louder* In the sweet sunlight, she looks beautiful, so very bright. So why don't you confess to get out of this confusing mess?

Eli: Nozomi... I think I'm deaf from all your screaming. Why are you screaming while typing?

Nozomi: because it's a catchy song!

Honoka: hm? I don't remember telling you how it sounded...

Nozomi: oh, no, I made a tune up myself and it just kinda stuck.

Eli: I'm calling it right now. A gigantic battle is going to happen over which tune is better.

Nozomi: that's not what I was thinking but VOTE TEAM NOZO!!!!

Honoka: NO NO NO, VOTE TEAM BREAD!!!

Nozomi: TEAM NOZOELI!!!

Eli: Why am I on your team?

Nozomi: because you love me?

Nozomi: and I think it will give me the upper hand somehow...

Honoka: TEAM KOTOUMI!!! CUZ MY TUNE IS THE ORIGINAL THAT GOT THEM TOGETHER!!!

Kotori: regardless of the tune, I don't think anything would have changed... :)

Honoka: NOPE. My tune was so great that Umi actually listened to the song!! Think about it, if I went back in time and sang Nozomi's tune, it could have changed history entirely and crazy junk will happen.

Nozomi: Well, putting crazy theories aside, I've got to make posters now. And Eli's going to 'help' me. ;)

Honoka: 'help'?

Umi: You know what they mean and yet you still question it.

Nozomi: you want a detailed description of what we're going to be doing?

Umi: NO!! THIS IS SHAMELESS!!!

Nozomi: haha, bye!

Honoka: Oo! I gotta make posters!!

Honoka: I guess we'll have to wait for the thrilling conclusion to the song XD

Umi: YOU GUYS ARE NOT SINGING THE REST OF THE SONG!!!

Kotori: But it's cute and I kind of want to hear it...

Umi: But...

...

Haha, Umi's weak for Kotori like how I'm weak for cute girls XD