gey Chatroom #69

Rin (DM)

Rin: Anyway, so like apple juice is the best and I want like a swimming pool sized amount of it.

Nozomi: I know apple juice is great, but if you want to swim in it then you need therapy. You'll get all sticky and gross and you'll contaminate it! It'll be undrinkable!

Rin: Firstly, that was mean. Secondly, I AM NOT THAT DIRTY! I would totally drink the same apple juice my sexy body was just in a minute ago. And lastly, I don't want to SWIM in it. I want that amount of apple juice cause I worship the apple juice gods.

Nozomi: If you believe in something like apple juice God then you do need serious help

Rin: You can't disprove apple juice gods though. You can neither prove nor disprove the existance of God. Why doesn't the same apply to Apple Juice God?

Nozomi: Why specifically apple juice though? Shouldn't it just be Apple God?

Rin: Cause apples are gross

Nozomi: You... Apple Juice wouldn't be POSSIBLE without apples!

Rin: I KNOW BUT WHY DON'T THEY TASTE THE SAME HUH?? It's like how strawberry as a candy flavour DOES NOT taste like actual strawberries!

Nozomi: But here's the thing, strawberry flavouring isn't made from actual strawberries but apple juice IS made from apples!!

Rin: STILL! Apple Juice is far more superior to apples! It's like how things evolve to get better! Apples (with the help of humans) evolved into Apple Juice thus making it WAAAYYY better than it was!!!

Nozomi: The theory of evolution does not apply here -_-

Rin: YES IT DOES!!! Someday apples will be NONEXISTANT and only apple juice will remain!!!!

....

Nozomi was just playing along and laughing her head off irl XD
Anyway, this is based off an actual conversation I had with myself with my two instagram accounts cause I was bored XD
And I like apple juice so yeah now Rin does too apparently.

This is the last of the "Rin DMs" for now. I just wanted to use up these two convos in here but I didn't know how to use em in the groupchat XD.