~4

Yoongi's POV:

Shit shit shit shit

I immediately started to panic when I realized that I had no idea where I was.

At all.

"SHIIIIIIIIIIT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, but immediately regretted it when remembering that a certain blonde-haired boy was searching for me. I blew a strand of black hair out of my eyes and looked around trying to remember where I was. Since I was locked in a van, I didn't really focus on my surrounding.

"MIN!" I quickly turned around and my heart started pounding in my ears.

"Min Yoongi you come back with me right now." Jimin sternly stated, his piercing brown eyes cutting through me like knife. I gulped and look to my left and then to my right. He chuckled and said something that made me either realize that he could read my mind or I had not been too subtle about finding a way out.

"Don't even think about it Min." With my heart pounding in my ears, I risked it and ran into the wooded gardens.

"Hey!" Jimin yelled. I heard his running footsteps come a few seconds after I had started. They got closer with every second and I knew I wasn't going to make it out.

Before I could surrender I fell to the ground. I felt a heavy weight on my back and was suddenly flipped over and pinned to the soft grass. Jimin pinned my arms above my head and looked into my eyes. I tried not to, but I blushed really hard.

"Yoongi." That sent tingles up my spine.

"Yoongi answer me." He said firmly, but still soft enough that I razed my gaze and looked at him. "Yes Park?" I said shyly.

"Why... why do we fight again?" I could see his gaze switching from my eyes to my lips.

3rd Person POV:

Yoongi thought about what to answer to that question. Becoming impatient, Jimin started to lean down toward the smaller boy.

Yoongi froze and watched Jimin. He told himself to take advantage of the opportunity and kick him off and run, but his body moved toward the younger boy, as if it wanted to stay.

"I don't know." Yoongi answered when there was just a centimeter between the two. Jimin leaned a little closer and Yoongi tilted his head. Their lips brushed against each other. Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes and Yoongi felt different than ever. When training with the Jeons, he was told to never be in love and to always be heartless and feel nothing. But Yoongi knew that he wasn't that person.

He looked to his right and saw a small patch of pretty pink roses. They reminded him of love. He knew at that moment that he was in love with Park Jimin.

Jimin was astounded. He had always thought the other was cute. But he realized tiny little details about the other that he hadn't known. Like a little scar, probably from training with Mr Jeon, above his right eye. Or the fact that his lips were chapped, but still looked oh so delicious.

He always was one to have emotions. But this emotion he had never felt ever. He knew that he loved the older.

He leaned down again, and this time with more understanding of his feelings. Their lips touched, but with more emotion. Yoongi tilted his head to the side and Jimin did likewise. Jimin still have Yoongi's hands pinned above his head, and as the kiss got more intense, the grip on Yoongi's wrists got tighter. Yoongi was certain that he would have marks later, but he didn't care.

They pulled away and looked at each other.

"So are you going to run now?" Jimin smiled down at the other boy. Yoongi giggled. "I don't know, maybe." He smiled goofily at the younger. Jimin smirked and leaned down to Yoongi's ear.