~11

First off...

HAPPY (sorta late) BIRTHDAY JINNIEEEEE WE LOVE YOUUUU ♥️

OKIE ON TO THE CHAPTER...

Hoseok's POV:

I carefully eyed Jungkook as he laughed with our friends. I had been keeping a sharp eye on him ever since I found that voodoo crap in his dad's office. I needed to find the word that triggered the possession before someone uses it.

"Hyung? Are you ok?" I looked up to see Namjoon looking at me weird. I quickly sat up straight and nodded. "I still don't understand why we're at a lowly restaurant. I have personal cooks you know." Taehyung looked around, giving the waitress an uneasy look. Jungkook giggled. "Because it's fun. We get to hang out in a nice restaurant after all this dramatic sadness." He laughed a little to heavily, and we all noticed. Taehyung wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. "It's ok. It's over." Jungkook met my eyes and we exchanged knowing looks. I could tell he already knew, and that I knew now too. "It's not even close to over, Taehyung." I said slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung? Can we talk about... you know." I sighed. We had just gotten back from the restaurant and I was not happy to be hearing that question. "What is there to talk about? You're being controlled by your dad. Literally. It's bad and you need to tell the others." Jungkook's eyes grew big.

"No! You can't! I-I can't..!"

"Jungkook. This is something you can't keep to yourself. Do you even know the trigger word?" Jungkook sighed and lowered his head in defeat.

"No, honestly I can remember. Each time he did it, I couldn't remember anything from an hour before it." I snapped my gaze.

"Each time?! He did it more than once?" Jungkook nodded. "I can't tell them." I frowned. "Why? Why on earth could you not tell the others that you're being mind controlled by your deceased father?" I raised my voice at the end.

"B-because you guys have saved me multiple times. I have to do this on my own! Without you." Jungkook stood up from the couch and started walking out. I stood up quickly after him. "Where do you think you're going." I yelled loudly. He turned around. "I can't sit here and know that one day, soon, I'll be forced to kill you. I'm leaving. Tell the others what you please. That I was too chicken to face myself, or that I fell off a cliff. I don't care. Thank you so much for all you've done for me Hoseok." A tear rolled down his face and he smiled. I gritted my teeth.

"Like hell you're leaving!" I tried to grab his arm, but he twisted my arm and shoved me hard against the wall. He pulled a cloth out of his pocket and shoved it in my mouth and tied me up against the floor. I didn't realize how quick and skilled he was, but then I remembered he had satan as his father. I trashed around and tried to scream, but it was no use. He was quiet, so he didn't wake the others. However I thought my yelling would wake them up, but apparently not.

"Goodbye Hyung." He said without looking at me. My vision got blurry as I watched him walk out the door. I stared at the for 2 hours, hoping he would realize his stupidity, but he didn't. As the realization sunk in, I felt my chest tighten. Tears rolled down my face as I tried to yell out for my friends. Too bad Taehyung slept like a rock.

Taehyungs POV:

"WHAT?!" I yelled. I started to hyperventilate. "HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU KEEP THIS FROM US?!" I gripped Hoseok by the collar, feeling my veins popping out of my neck and hands.