~15

3rd Person POV:

Jungkook groaned as the light from the window.

"Good morning Tae... Tae?" He felt the empty space next to him. Jungkook sat up quickly and was too tired to actually look around.

"Tae? Where are you?"

A little frown appeared his face and he walked down to Yoongi and Jimin's room.

He knocked on the door. There was no answer so he opened it. It was then that he realized that this place wasn't his house, and i wave of panic washed threw him.

He quickly looked around at the unfamiliar decor.

"Hello?" He said, a little quiet at first. He took a deep breath and gathered the courage to actually yell.

"Hello!" He yelled louder this time. He heard the echo of his voice throughout the huge house.

No answer.

He went to the nearest window and peered out of it. It wasn't behind a hidden mountain like the Kim mansion was, it was a beach. He noticed a little road outside that led to a small town, miles away. He thought that if he could get the window open, then he could find his way back to the mansion. He carefully opened the window and started to climb out, but a firm hand gripped his arm.

"Stop." He felt another wave of panic and froze.

"Step down from there Jungkook." He turned around after recognizing the voice.

"Taehyung?!" What are you doing here? Actually, what am I doing here?" The older laughed lightly and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"It was a surprise. A vacation for all of us. It's a beach house." Taehyung said.

"You could have told me that instead of kidnapping me." Jungkook deadpanned.

"Yeah well, we had more fun messing with you guys." Jungkook looks at Taehyung.

"What do you mean by 'you guys'?" Jungkook asked cautiously. Taehyung chuckled.

"We also tied Yoongi up and-"

"You did WHAT?!" Jungkook yelled. Taehyung looked confused. Jungkook pinched his temples.

"What? It's fine. He should be waking up right now."

"Yep. It was nice knowing Jimin." Jungkook giggled.

"Wait what...?"

"YOU SON OF A BITCH WHERE THE FUCK AM I?! COME OUT AND FIGHT ME WHORE! I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS! WHO ARE YOU?! IM GONNA- wait Jimin? YOU FUCKING BITCH IMMA KILL YOU!" Jungkook sighed and Taehyung gaped.

"Wait no!" Jimin ran up the stairs and hid behind Jungkook.

A red faced Yoongi stormed after him.

"Kim! You better have a good explanation you little..."

"It's a vaca."

"Oooooooooh fancy! Calabunga hoes!" Yoongi put on his sunglasses. Jimin deadpanned.

"Seriously?" Yoongi laughed and dragged Jimin back down the stairs.

"lets go swimming!" Yoongi yelled.

"By that he means 'Let's go so i can bury you in sand and keep you there until you pay me'." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded.

"Never to Chim! I will do t to someone else. Hmmm. Ah ha! Hoseok! Come to the beach with us! And bring a shovel."

"Good idea!" Jimin said. They both ran off, evilly laughing.