Angry That's An Under statement

Hell On Earth:

The Sequel To The Unexpected

Angry that's an under statement

Chapter Seven [46]

August Alsina Jr's Point Of View

I can't believe what April just said my ears must be playing tricks on me.

Me: Say that again!

April: Lingston is Kingston's twin brother....

Me: How long have you known?

April:Ummm since that night we got here.

Me: And you didnt tell me, your mother, sister or brother? I yelled

April: I didnt want to mess up our family trip

Me: April I don't give a damn about this trip you and my grand child safety means more to me than this fucking trip!

April got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom slamming the door behind her. I know I shouldnt have yelled at her but how else am I supposed to react?!

I groaned and set on the edge of the bed a d put my head in my hands. I know I hurt April's feeling by yelling at her I'm just angry she lept it from me.

April Alsina's Point Of View

I wiped my tears, having daddy yell at me hurt me to the door. I've never gotten yelled at by daddy so it hirt to see him so mad at me. I unlock the bathroom. I stepped out of the bathroom and seen daddy sitting on the edge of my bed with his head in his hands. I walked over to him and rubbed his back. Even thou he yelled at me I know he ment no harm.

Daddy: Sweetie I'm sorry for yelling at you.

Me: I know daddy & I forgive you

Daddy: April you know I love you right?

Me: Yes dad I know.

Daddy: Good, now how's my grandbaby?

Me: The baby is finw.

Daddy: Who all knows about Lingston?

Me: Just You Aj & Me , I also found out a lot about them.

Daddy: What ever you foumd out is for you to know since Kingston is your baby father and Lingston is the uncle.

Autumn Alsina's Point Of View

I got my gym bag our the locker and headed out of L.A Fitness. I walked to smoothie Blast ( Made up) & order a large strawberry & banana smootie.

I got my smoothie and headed for the door when I bumped into someone making me fall flat on my ass. My smoothis was all over the floor.

The guy helped me up.

???: Hey I'm really sorry.

Me: Autumn

???: Autumn I'll buy you another & Again I'm really sorry.

Me: Thanks & Its okay umm...

???: Max Schneider

Me: As in Max Schneider from Rags.

Maxz: In the flesh, wait your August Alsina older daughter.

Me: Yup'

Max: Autumn do you wanna go get lunch instead of a smoothie?

Me: Yea sure let's go to subway

Max: Ight beautiful

.......

Autumn & Max?

August ?

April?

Where is August III ?

where is Angela?

where is Angela?

What has Smilez been up to?

ItsSparkleBish_

Next chapter soon give me about 2 days ill write some thing tomorrow when I get back

late night update :D