Pay Back

Hell On Earth:

The Sequel To The Unexpected

Pay Back

Chapter Twenty [59]

____________

" If you have any problems at all, don't hesitate to shut up." - Robert Mankoff

~~~~~~

~Smilez Alsina's Point Of View ~

(THREE DAYS LATER)

Angela has been in my basement for 3 days now. I haven't decided if I want to make her feel the same pain August felt or worse.

Fuck it! She'll deal with a little bit of both. I won't kill Anthony close to her yet! If I find out who she was working along side with I'll kill him! I grabbed my bag and made my way down to the basement. Angela was wide awoke looking at me.

I dropped my bag on the ground & bent down to remove the tape.

Smilez: " If you yell I will shoot you in the throat got it! "

She nodded her head. I removed the tape. She looked at and rolled her eyes.

Smilez: " Roll em' again bitch and I'm going to knock them down your throat!"

   I looked inside my bag for my gun & knife! I would play a game with her but I'm tired of seeing her damn face. I placed the knife & gun in front of her &  smirked. She looked down and then back at me and rolled her eyes yet again. I'm getting really tired of her acting tuff.

I picked up the knife and stabbed her in the leg. As she yelled out in pain I smirked & put the tape back over her mouth.

She tried speaking but the tape was covering her mouth. I pulled the tape back letting her speak.

Angela: " What The Hell you stupid bitch!"

Smilez: " Oh shut it up whore. I didn't stab your ass that deep its only a flesh wound. Stop acting like a little bitch!"

   I haven't decided what I'm do with her ass just yet. I need to think about what kind of suffering I should give her ass first. I grabbed her by the neck and placed her in the chair. I tied her arms and legs down first. I stepped back and got a great idea for her ass. I pick the knife back up and sliced deep wounds into her arms. Tears falling down her face didn't phase me at all. I grabbed a bottle of acid and started pouring it all over her wounds.

   Phase one was now done as I watched smoke come from her arms. I'm going to keep this up until she tells me who else was involved. Her life would be spare for the sake of August and his kids. I can't say the same for the bastard who killed my cousin.

   Let the games begin!

-------

~ August Alsina's point Of View ~

I have been thinking and I want full custody of the triplets. So my lawyer is setting a date for everything & to finalize the divorce. My kids really like Delialih. Autumn is finally being nice & getting to know Delialih. I'm greatful their warming up to her because she Is gonna be in their life's for a long. I plan on getting re-married to Delialih but when the time is right. which probably won't be for a year or 2.

.....

Sorry I have to push the book back a little bit.

I was supposed to end this book yesterday but I had to make up work for school. Its my junior year and I refuse to fail any classes I'm trying to get into the University of Atlanta for writing. So I gotta keep my grades up.

Anyways what y'all think

Sorry I need smilez to spare Angela's life so there will be not the much violence anyway more.

Vote

Share

Fan

Follow

Comment

II•XXVI•XCVII ♥♥♥♥

For those who forgot what Angela looks like she's in MM