Can't Stay Away

Hell On Earth:

The Sequel To The Unexpected

Can't Stay Away

Chapter Eight [47]

Lingston Walker Point Of View

I haven't had a chance to Introduce myself the right way.But Anyways. I have been doing some research of my own on April Alsina and here family. So far all I have gotten on tbe web is that my brother raped April and a while after he was killed inside his oqn home. I need to call my "Sister" maybe she can find out some more stuff since she knows April's dad on a personal level.

I quickly goy my iphine off the bed and dialed Delialihh's number. The phone rang about 5 time before she answered.

Delialihh: Hello?

Me: Wassup' ma its Lingston what chu doing?

Delialihh: I'm getting my hair done, what you need?

Me: I need you to visit August Alsina.

Delialihh: Ion Lingston that last time I seen August we where going a video for Kissin' On My Tattoos

Me: C'mon Delialihh its important

Delialihh: What ever Ill see if I can get a hold of him

Me: Ight thanks homie

....

I Bet y'all thought August Alsina was the perfect husband. He had y'all hoe's fooled .....

August Alsina Point Of View

After talking to April I need some alone time. I need to get away from everyone with the last name Alsina. I drove to my condo. It is about 20 minutes from the hotel. I need to relax and I know the perfect way how. I pulled my iphone out my pocket on my pants and dialed Delialih's number. The phoen ramf a bout 2 times before she answered.

Delialih: Hello?

Me: Hey Sexy.

Delialih: Augggie Wassup'

Me: I need you to come to our condo.

Deliaih: Ight ill be there in 5 minutes. Daddy.

Me: Ight baby girl.

After getting off the phone with Delialih I got excited. I haven't seen her fine ass sincr I was on tour. I really miss her. I know y'all probably like Really August. Look here I got love for Angela but shit just ain't the same nomo.

As for Delialih she got my heart and so much more. I want her to babe my kids since Angela ass can't have any more. I honestly don't know why I'm still married to Angela I don't love her anymore. I just with her for the tripltes sake.

Delialih Point Of View

I slipped on a all white tank top & a pair of high waist shorts. I put my jordans on and put my long light brown hair in a poneytail. I grabbed my iphone and keys and headed my Range Rover & headed to me and august condo.

.....

I pulled up to out condo. I turned the car off and grabbed my purse abf phone and climbed out the car. I walkef inside thw condo and seen August sitting on the love seat.

Me: Hey Auggie!

August: Hey Babe

Me: What you doing in cali papi?

August: I'm here with my kids & Angela.

Me: Ohhhhhh

August: Don't worry Ma' I'm leave her soon. So you, me and the triplets can be a famuly and you can pop out some of my babies.

I smiled widely at him. I sweae I love him tall caramel ass!

I watched as August got up and walked over to me. He kissed me with so much passion. I smiled into the kiss. I miss his soft pink plump lips. Shit i miss his ass beyond words.

August: Babe lets take this to our bed room.

August picked me and ran up the stairs to our bed room. He pushed the door open using my ass (-.-). (Really nigxa). He gently threw me on the bed. He started removing his clothes as fast as possible.

I found the fact that he had a high sex drive very sexy. I love the fact that we can go bout 15 round with no problem. I slowly removed my clothes. I felt august tug on my shorts. He pulled them down righg on along with my VS (Victoria Secret) Lace bra and pantie set. I reached in the night stand on his side of the bed and got a condom. I handed August the condom and he thre it across the room (Really Anthony)

August: No Condo Babe!

I was a little unsure of why he want to go raw but soon this words from earlier repeated in my mind: " you gonna pop out some of my babies babe"

August: Relax ma I got chu babe. I just cant stay away from you ma'

I watched as he ruffly push himself inside me make me moan out in pain and pleasure ....

.....

What y'all think?

thoughts on Lingston?

Thoughts on august cheating on Angela

Thoughts on August being inlove with someone and making her the mother of his future kids.

BTW Delialihh and Delialih arent the same people.

Delialihh is a vido vivxen and is Lingston supposed to be long lost sister.

Delialih is A Model thag Augusr had meet about the same time the triplets where one......

its not in the book one or this book I'm give y'all a little mor background on there relationship.

This chapter is Dedicated to smilez cause that my hitta plus she rushes me to Update so here you go Boo ♥

Till next time

ItsSparklBish_ ♥♥♥♥♥