Come Clean | Part 1|

Hell On Earth:

The Sequel To The Unexpected

Come Clean | Part One |

Chapter Eleven [50]

~ August Alsina's Point Of View ~

I sighed as Delialih and I walked inside the doctor's office. I know paparazzi gonna be around soon. I sat in one of the cold chairs as Delialih Sat beside me filling out the paper work. I rubbed her shoulder as she filled out the last paper.Once she was finish I took the clip board from her and handed it to the lady at the front desk. She smiled at me, I smiled back as I made my way to where Delialih and I were sitting at. She hand her head in her hands. I rubbed her back as we waited fot them to call her name.

~~~~~~~

~ Delialih's Point Of View ~

I sighed heavy as August and I sat in the waiting room waiting for them tk call my name. I feel like something is gonna happen. I laid my head on August shoulder as he played in my hair. I suddenly felt the need to throw up. I got up and rushed to thw bathroom and threw up everything I eat for breakfast. After threwing up I got a bottle of water out my MK purse a drank some to get the nasty taste out my mouth. I put a piece of gum in my mouth and walked back into the waiting room with August. A few minutes later a nurse came out an called my name.

NURSE: Delialih Colon!

August and I got up an followed the nurse into one of the rooms.I watched as August sat in one if the chaira beside the bed. I sar on the tabel/bed thingy and played with my fingers as I waited for the nurse to begin talking.

NURSE: " What seems to be the problem ? "

ME: " For the last 2 days I keep throwing up randomly.

NURSE: " Can you pee in this cup foe me"

I sighed and nodded my head as she handed me the clear cup. I got up off the tabel bed and made my way inside the bathroom. I pulled down my sweat pants and peed inside the cup. Once I was finished I wrapped a napkin around the cup and sat it on the counter. I did my business and pulled my sweats up. I washed my hands twice and grabbed the cup an walked back inskde the room were Aug was at. I handed the nurse the cup and sat back on the tabel/bed thingy. I played with my Hands as August and I waited for the nursd to come back inside the room.

AUGUST: " What do you think is wrong with you babey?  "

ME: " I dunno August... what do you think is wrong with me? "

AUGUST: " I don't know ma' but what ever it is we gonna get thru it together. "

I gave Aug a weak smile as I continued to play with nh fingers until I heard the doir open. The nurse walked in with a piece of paper in her hand.

NURSE: " Well Ms.Colon I can't seem to find anything wrong but,  I gave you two pregnancy test. One camr back positive and the other one was negative. So come with me to another room so I can give you an Ultra sound.

I nodded my head at her as August grabbed my hand and walked with me as we followed the nurse to another room. We walked inside the room. I laid back on the tabel/bed thingy and lifted up my shirt. The nurse put the cold gel on my stomach and moved the thing around. AFTER a while she shut screen ofd and wiped the gel off my stomach.

NURSE: " Well Delialih you are pregnant but come back in two days for a follow up appointment. "

ME: " Okay. "

I slightly smiled at her and pulled ny shirt down. August sat beside me pulled me into a tight hug.

AUGUST: " Delialih I promise I'm going to stay by your side thru your whole pregnancy and even after babey. I plan on marriage you."

I nodded My head at him and got up an grabbed his hand. We walked out of the hospital and got anbushed by paparaizzi. I tried not paying them much attention until I notice a camera guy from TMZ filming us.

CAMERA GUY: R&B Artist August Alsina seen leaving a local doctors office with Delialih Colon California's hottest model out! Is Mr. I Luv This Shit Cheating on Angela Alsina?

I sighed as August and I pushed past everyone and got into the car. August pulled off without saying one word. I drive to our condo was really quite. We pulled into the drivs way of our condo and got out.

~ August Alsina's Point Of View ~

I sighed as Delialih and I walked inside our condo. I turned the T.v on and all over every channel there I was holding hands with Delialih. I knew this day would come I just wish I was more prepared. I sat on the couch beside delialih and pulled my phone out my pocket. I dialed Angela's number. Its time to come clean about everything.

TBC

Told y'all!  Y'all wasn't ready for this chapter.

I'm typing part 2 now.

I will write part 3 tomorrow while I'm in school!

What yall think?

Y'all ain't ready for the next chapter !

Last updated September 22nd , 2014 @ 7:31

Btw I would have posted it early but I was busy!  :/

ItsSparkleBish_ ♥