A/N

I'm so glad you made it to the end of this book! I hope you enjoyed it. Do you have any thoughts? Constructive criticism? Do you just want to gush about something that happened today? Tell me in the comments.

Here are some more fun questions that I think I'll incorporate in my a/n's from now on:

Who's your favorite character?

What was your favorite scene?

This book was so much fun to write and I hope y'all had fun coming on this ride with me. If you're look for more fun content from me I suggest checking out this book's prequel, Soul Search.

Other options include a different fantasy series of mine, the Chronicles of Zoo, about a boy living in a wolf pack named Craig who's best friend goes missing soon after he turns fifteen and summons a magical bird friend who helps him find said friend , which has two books available and more on the way.

If you want another gay slice of life, try Wonderlust for size. It's about two trans boys who run away from their broken homes in attempt to live a better life and end up falling in love on the way.

I'm also co-writing a fantasy series called Thirteen Gates and the whole book is up on my profile, go check it out, it's about two kids, Gus and Asher, who protect the human world from the danger of the faerie realm, Asher's family is hiding something about a misdemeanor that Gus was assigned too and he intends to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks yo so much again for taking the time to finish this book, love y'all <3

-jay