2: Brats

"Holy fuck." You dropped the doughnuts, brain matter, detergent and honestly your own jaw on the floor when you walked in. "What in the fucking hell happened to your hair, Juuzou?!"

"Oh good, you finally got the doughnuts!" He ignored you and bounced over, picking up the box from the floor and extracting his favorite one, taking a bite immediately.

You reached out and tugged at a strand, then rubbing it between your fingers, trying to see if it would come off.

"Stopppp~" He whined, swatting at you. "Make dinner."

"Brat! I'm going to keep my secret with Uta and secret from you!" You complained back to him immediately.

"What's going on in here?" Uta strolled in. "Both babies are taking a nap right now. Can we tone it down with the dramatics?"

"Did you do this to him?!" You pointed at Juuzou's hair as he filled his cheeks with sugary, doughy goodness.

"Yes." Uta raised an eyebrow as he collected the items from the floor.

"Ugh! Why?! I loved Juuzou's white hair! Just like I love Yukizou's white hair!" You whined.

Uta took your chin and guided you to look at him.

"Are you asking me to spank you?" He gave you a wicked grin. "Because we have an hour now and I don't have anything better to do to someone with an attitude like yours."

"Yeah, spank her, Uta!" Juuzou snickered as he grabbed a second doughnut.

His eyes flickered over to the now raven-haired man.

"You're not excluded, JuJu." Uta mockingly used your nickname for him. "I can spank you too."

"And I can stab you to pieces with my quinque knives." Juuzou crossed his arms and turned his body away, speaking with his mouth full. But his eyes turned back to look at Uta.

Maybe he might like something like that... If you liked that kind of stuff.

"So hostile, Juuzou!" Uta pretended to be astonished, but this was a normal threat from the human. He heard it multiple times a day. "But if you want to trade blows, then I will."

"If you're done flirting, Uta, then I'll go make the stupid dinner." You tugged your chin from his grip and walked away, muttering. "Had to go buy the damn brain... then he's not even going to fuck me... and the patatas I don't even eat for dinner take so long... JuJu's beautiful white hair is gone now, too..."

"Ghoulieeeee~" Juuzou circled around you. "Are you upset with me now? Do you hate my black hair?"

"No, but it was surprising..." You mumbled as you walked to the kitchen. "I guess now people might think Kyou is your baby."

"Kyou is my baby." Juuzou laid his chin on your shoulder. "Look at Uta's face. It's like he ate a lemon! Ehkekeke!"

"What?" You asked, confused, petting his hair. But you looked over at Uta, whose face was indeed dark. "Oh..."

You thought for a second and then turned until your lips touched Juuzou's ear.

"Say Yukizou is his baby." You whispered.

"Uta, Uta, so dumb!" Juuzou giggled and held out his hand. "Yukizou is your baby too. Now bring me another doughnut and bring Ghoulie the patatas!"

He laughed wildly, using the word you mistakenly used occasionally for potatoes. Uta let out a breath, and took Juuzou's hand, bringing it to his lips, causing the silly smaller man to immediately go quiet.

"Both of you brats can meet me in the bedroom at nine o'clock." He smiled emptily as he handed you only the brain matter. "Now make me dinner first. Before I eat you both."