8: Silly & Difficult

"--Now then, please review the documents distributed to you." Hanbee relayed to the group of Ghoul Investigators around the table. "This is a copy of a lit found on Nutcracker's premises."

"A list...?" Haise mumbled.

"Yes." Hanbee confirmed.

"Saiko, you dumbass! Suzuya-san is watching you. You're inventing a new way of snoring ain't you?!" Saiko was chided.

"It is a list of 'ingredient' requests." Hanbee continued on, ignoring the pair. " This is what suggests that there is a connection between the Madams and Nutcracker."

"Don't sleep!"

"She's probably collecting goods for the 'auction', huh? So that means... Nut is 'also abducting people'?" Haise inquired.

"The auction?" Tooru clarified.

"The same as the 'restaurant', it's one of the 'shows' that is rumored to be managed by the Madams. In short, humans who have been swept up are sold there." Hanbee explained further. "Above all others, the ghoul called Big Madam, who is chairman over the shows and restaurant has a well-known bad reputation even in the CCG. We've had numerous chances to exterminate her in the past, but every single one ended in failure."

"She's a brutal ghould, isn't she?"

Juuzou sat silently, feeling as though the question was directed at him; an orphan and victim of Big Madam herself.

After a moment of awkward silence, Hanbee continued.

"...As far as Nutcracker acting at the request of the Madam is concerned, this will become a fairly large case. A cooperative partnership with Division II will probably be established as necessary."

Juuzou tuned out for a bit here and before long, he was able to head home with a mission for Haise and his group and an idea for what would need to happen next.

But that wasn't what was on his mind.

"Honey!~ I'm hooooooooooome!" He cheerfully shouted as he pushed the door open to the house he shared with you and Uta.

Uta was sprawled on top of you with both of his eyes in full demon mode.

"Which honey did you want, Juuzou?" His voice dripped with false sincerity. "Because I'm not sure if I can share this one right now."

"Do you want me to tell you about the funny mission I'm sending your little Kaneki-- oh, or Haise, I guess he is now-- on?" Juuzou fully ignored Uta and strolled right up to you.

Your blouse was undone and he noticed your chest heaving with anticipation.

"You little fucker." Uta cursed.

"Sure," You didn't move however.

"I'm dressing up him and all his subordinates in full women's clothing to go undercover!" He laughed. "They'll be so cute!"

You smiled.

"You're silly. Is that necessary?"

"No. But fun for everyone involved." He sat next to you and stroked your bare chest.

"Can I go back to my fun?" Uta inquired. "I'll make it fun for everyone."

"No." Juuzou didn't take his eyes off of yours. "Go to work or something."

Suddenly, his chin was captured and turned upwards towards the ghoul. Before his lips could work out the words to protest, however, they were pressed up against the lips of the frustrated male who sat atop you.

"Why are you being so difficult, Juuzou?" He whispered, pulling away just a bit. "I really like you."

Juuzou blushed.

"And I really like our ghoulie here." Uta smiled and leaned down to kiss you deeply.