Author's Note

W E L C O M E

W E L C O M E

This story, The Cursed Lamb, was born on the first day of winter and has been crafted lovingly. The characters, plot, and everything in it shall not be copied at any time, all rights are reserved by the owner. 

Stealing other's work is unacceptable and horrible to do. I don't like to be mean, but I certainly will if I have to. And those of you who have read my past stories, you know just how savage I can be. ;)

C A U T I O N:

This book may really test your patience. It isn't a fast-paced book, so if you're looking for a story where the knight in shining armor quickly saves the princess, this isn't for you. While the pace makes sense to me, it doesn't for some.  I've had a few....rude comments about my book simply because they had no patience.

I think that many Wattpad books now are face-paced, so naturally, that's what readers are used to. Life doesn't always work that way, sometimes things take longer than we like. In this book, it takes several chapters for the hero to step in.

And in the meantime, you may be thinking, "WHERE IS HE?!!?" Which are valid thoughts. But be patient!

I'd advise you to give it a try, most everyone who has read this book ended up enjoying it. But hey, if you're one of the select few who ends up wanting a faster book, that's okay.

You know how to exit kindly, I would hope :)

If you've chosen to proceed, YAY! Continue down below.....

E R A

This story takes place in medieval times. I've never written in this era before, it's something new and I LOVE exploring new worlds. It interests me. I hope you enjoy!

_______________________________

W A R N I N G