Author's note

As of June 4th, 2020, The Cursed Lamb has 911,000 reads! Thank you, everybody, I cannot wait until we hit 1 million!

If you enjoyed this story, then I'm sure you'll enjoy my newest book - His Fading Humanity. It is based several hundred years after the time period portrayed in The Cursed Lamb in the same city known as Winterfest! We love crossovers!

It's written in a similar writing style as this one was and I'd love for you to check it out!

On another note, I know this story didn't end happily or in the way you may have wanted it to. It was a hard decision for me to make, but I knew long before I started writing this story that this was how it was going to end.

I loved bringing death into this story (I know that sounds weird, but bear with me) But death is a natural part of this world, so why not make it a natural part of my character's world, too?

In life, not everyone has a happy ending. In life, things end tragically.

But in life, things sometimes end with a purpose.

I want you to find the purpose of the ending of Adalia's life.

Thank you!

Please check out my newest story, called Incinerate the Darkness! If you enjoyed this writing style, Incinerate the Darkness is written in the same way :)