Chapter II: Unwanted Awakenings, Free Tea, and Confidence

CHAPTER SONG:   Sarah Smiles- Panic! At the Disco

CHAPTER OUTFITS:

CHAPTER OUTFITS:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~~~~~~~~~~~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~~~~~~~~~~~

"How are you possibly up so early?" Natalie groaned while covering her face with a pillow.

Arrabella checked her phone for the time and went back to brushing her hair. "It's seven o'clock Tali, it not that early anyways."

"Not that early." Natalie mimicked while shooting Arrabella a glare, "Sure. Maybe it's not that early when you didn't sleep." added while giving Arrabella a pointed look.

Arrabella fiddled slightly with the ends of her hair and turned her back towards Natalie, "I did sleep." She mumbled. "Just... Not very much." Arrabella put down her hair brush refusing to look back at Natalie. "I'm just a bit jet-lagged..."

There was no response for a while and Arrabella looked back to find Natalie fast asleep. Arrabella giggled softly before checking her reflection one last time. At least now I'll have a little time to explore the campus without driving Tali insane.

Arrabella slipped on her flats before quietly stepping out of their rooms and into the hallway. I wonder if there is a garden here Arrabella thought while she made her way through the corridors.

Natalie was sound asleep in her room until her devil of a phone decided to wake her up. Frustratedly she pulled her blanket over her head in a desperate attempt to drown out the noise blaring from her phone.

"Please shut uuup." Natalie blindly searched for her phone and brought it to her ear, "This better be good I was dreaming about Brendon Urie." she started bluntly.

"Don't kill me." Arrabella said immediately. Natalie groggily sat up and checked the time quickly before glancing around the room.

"Arri where the heck are you?" She questioned swinging her feet off the bed. Arrabella paused for a second as she observed her surroundings.

Cotton & Leatherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें