Chapter IV: Possessive Friends, Pickpocketing, and Pinkie Promises

Chapter song:

Chapter Outfits:

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hudson retreated out of the music store and Arrabella cautiously made her way back over to Natalie. Standing side by side the two girls exchanged confused looks before looking up at Liam.

Rubbing his neck, Liam awkwardly chuckled while making eye contact with Natalie, "So... Where were we?" he asked.

Natalie decided to save the questions for later as she reached out to grab Arrabella's hand. "This," She started while tugging Arrabella out from behind of her. "Is Arrabella, she's been mi mejor amiga since freshman year. Arri this is Liam, we've been best friends since preschool."

Natalie gave Arrabella a small smile as she spoke in Spanish in an attempt to calm Arrabella's nerves. "H-hi." Arrabella managed to stutter out while giving Liam a shy wave, they made brief eye contact causing Arrabella to look down immediately and slightly moving closer to Natalie.

Liam chuckled slightly as he turned his attention back to Natalie, "A little shy isn't she Baby?" he questioned.

Natalie nodded, "She is." she shared a smile with Arrabella. "But I love her."

Liam gave them a smile before snapping his fingers, "Oh I forgot to mention. My mate tagged along, I hope you don't mi-."

"Just make sure it gets done!" A voice interrupted. The group of friend's looked towards the door as the guy walked in sighing in frustration. He scanned the room looking for his friend when he suddenly made eye contact with a familiar little brunette. It can't be... He thought as he quickly made his way towards her.

He caught her easily as she jumped on him and spun her around, "Flower!" He said in complete surprised.

"Louie!" Arrabella replied while laughing. Lucas smiled at Arrabella but was soon interrupted by Natalie clearing her throat. They're attention was turned towards her and Arrabella silently hoped Natalie wouldn't be too harsh.