Chapter III: The Rolling Stones, Old Friends, and a New Asshole

CHAPTER SONG:  Paint It Black- The Rolling Stones 

CHAPTER OUTFITS:

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

They sat outside of the vintage music store as they ate their breakfast. Arrabella stood up to throw away their trash and turned around to find that Natalie had already gone into the store.

She glanced quickly around scanning the store for rock music and sure enough she found Natalie standing between Led Zeppelin and Nirvana. "Thanks for waiting for me." Arrabella teased while grabbing an Aerosmith vinyl.

"Sorry Bells, I saw The Rolling Stones and came running in." Arrabella wasn't surprised and honestly she was too distracted to care.

Realizing that Arrabella didn't answer, Natalie looked up to see her scanning through a basket full of old Beetle CD's. Of course she found The Beatles Natalie thought.

Natalie left Arrabella to look around the store and picked up a few cassettes, CD's, and of course an AC/DC Vinyl before she went to pay for it. She had just put her wallet back into her bag when she heard Arrabella make a small noise that Natalie knew all too well.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Some random dude in a leather jacket asked Arrabella. Natalie quickly rushed over to where Arrabella knelt on the ground the person stood.

"Well who the fuck do you think you are asshole?" Natalie demanded while glaring angrily at the guy that stood before her.

Did she just swear at me? He thought surprised.

The person spun around immediately, "What did you just sa-" he paused in the middle of his sentence once he took notice of Natalie's appearance. He scanned her head to toe in a very indiscreet manner as his lips slowly morphed into a smirk, "Well hello there love, what might your name be?" He asked flirtingly.

Natalie scoffed and rolled her eyes before bending down to help Arrabella pick up the cassettes that littered the ground. "DON'T call me love." She said in disgust. After a few moments she glanced up at him, "So are you going to help or..."