Baby, You look happier

( Authors Note: There will be profanity and sadness. Also this is in Kirishima's POV.)

The corner of my eyes stung as I held in the tears that threatened to come out. I could believe what I just heard. "Hey Shit Nerds, this is my boyfriend of 3 years, Ishumi" Bakugo said as 'Ishumi' pecked his cheek. I tried to hold back my urge to cry, but negative thoughts kept swirling around my head. 'You never deserved Bakugo anyway' I KNOW THAT! IM JUST SO ANGRY AND SAD AND...jealous. Finally, a hot tear rolled down my cheek, followed by a few more. I couldn't let my classmates see me like this. I couldn't let Bakugo see me like this. I grabbed my ear buds and continued to listen to the last song I played.

"Baby, you look happier, you do
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new,
But If he breaks your heart like lovers do
Just know that I'll be waiting here for you"

After hearing those lyrics, I pushed through the crowd of my classmates and ran to my dorm room and broke down into tears. My choked sobs echoed throughout the room. I felt weak. I felt useless. I felt unloved, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. So I cried, on the cold, hard floor.

(FIRST PUBLISH! YAAAY!)

All who read this story are bitches