Love and Lust

(Authors Note: Hey guys. Sorry for the long ass break I took I was trying to figure out who I am, who I want to be and how to become the person I want to be, but I'm back! From now until further notice I will be publishing every other Tuesday, or at least once a week if I can't publish on Tuesday. Also this is smuttt)

Bakuhoes POV

So much time has passed since I was in middle school with Kirishima. I really love the boy, but of course my feelings are kept inside. I've never got to call anyone my friend, let alone my best friend, but Kirishima's different. And I refuse to fuck up the relationship we have for some stupid ass crush. We live together now, as pro heroes in an apartment. Kirishima and I both agreed it would be easier to get to and from work and much cheaper for the both of us.

We all know Kirishima has always been intimate and touchy, but for the past 7 months it's gotten out of hand. And it's way too much for me to control. Whether its putting his hands on my hips while sliding past me in the kitchen to putting his head on my upper thigh while we watch movies in the living room.(Which, might I add is dangerously close to my dick.)

But enough about this. Let's get to the story.

3rd person POV
"Goodmorning Babe" Kirishima said in his usual cheerful tone. Bakugo had gotten used to the pet names Kirishima gave him. He just thought friends did that stuff all the time. Bakugou was starting breakfast as Kirishima grabbed his waist and slid behind him to get to the fridge. Bakugou's cock visibly stiffened. Kirishima did this every morning, and it always made him think about what it would feel like to have Kirishima penetrating his asshole. It always made him think about turning around and pressing their cocks together, slowly grinding against the wall.

"Bakugou. BAKUGOU!" Kirishima called out to get his attention."You're burning the food babe". Bakugou could feel Kirishima's eyes on him. 'Pleasedontlookdownpleasedontlookdownpleasedontlookdown' Bakugou thought. Kirishima came closer and put his hand on Bakugou's head. "I think you have a fever" he said.

"Are you feeling okay?"
" 'M fuckin fine"
"Your face is red, and your temperature is rising. I think you have a cold"
" 'M not sick shitty hair. Now let me finish cooking."
"No. Go lay in bed. I'll make some soup"
"I'm not sick!"
"Katsuki fucking Bakugou. Get your ass in bed right now"

The dominance in Kirishima's voice shot straight to Bakugou's dick. He finally complied and went to his room, closed the door and got in bed. "Fuck" Bakugou said rather loudly as he stared down at his erection. He quickly pulled his sweatpants down and began pumping his cock at a rapid speed. He was almost done when Kirishima opened his door. Kirishima continued walking toward Bakugou, like it was the most normal thing in the world. 'I brought your soup' he said in his normal tone. Bakugou could see the smirk on his face as his hand trailed up his thigh and slowly pumped his erection. Before Bakugou could finish though, Kirishima stopped and left.

The next day, nothing was mentioned about 'the incident'. Bakugou started to wonder if it was all a dream. He couldn't ask kirishima. What would he say. It's not like he could just say 'hey remember when you almost made me come that one time. Yeah what was that about?', so he didnt say anything.

The day after that Kirishima went out for work. Bakugo thought this would be a great time to let all of his sexual frustration out. He went to his room, looked under his bed, and pulled out a pink box. He wasn't really the type to get overly excited, but the thought of fucking himself all around the apartment, where Kirishima's strong scent lingered was tearing him apart. He pulled out a flesh colored vibrating dildo, about 7 inches long and 3 inches wide with a suction cup on the bottom. He then covered his fingers in lube and began stretching himself. He finished up pretty quickly, and sat on the dildo. "A-ahh Kiri" Bakugo moaned. More streams of moans, pleads, and curses left his mouth as he bounced rapidly on the dildo.
He knew what he was doing. He was  fucking himself in the ass with a dildo, pretending it was Kirishima. What he didnt know was Kirishima forgot his car keys and was at the door listening to him and it wasn't his quirk making him hard.

Kirishima's POV

"A-ahh Kiri"
"Please Daddy, fuck me in the ass"

'Ooh, Daddy? Me likey' Kirishima thought. I opened the door quietly and slowly walked toward Bakugo.

3rd Person POV

Kirishima walked toward Bakugou, his erection visible in his pants. He slowly unzipped his pants and masturbated while watching Bakugo. He pulled out his phone and started recording. 'I'm surprised he hasn't noticed me here' Kirishima thought. He got closer to Bakugo and noticed he came. He ran his finger along Bakugo's back. "Ah! Kirishima I- I'm sorry" he said, desperately trying to cover himself. "Shh baby, let Daddy  take care of you."
Bakugo saw a mixture of love, lust and hunger in his eyes. He knew he was fucked. Literally. Kirishima lifted Bakugo's body and put him on his lap. "Wow babe, you really thought I was this small?" Kirishima said while holding the dildo that had just came out of Bakugo's asshole. 'Woah. HE'S FUCKING HUGE' Bakugo thought as he stared at his 11 inch dick.

Kirishima lowered Bakugo onto his dick and the slightly smaller man yelled out in pain and pleasure. "Fuck"  Kirishima sighed. The warmth and tightness of Bakugo's asshole was making him even harder. He thrusted his hips forward harder and faster, getting a moan from Bakugo in in return. He grabbed Bakugo's dick and began pumping furiously. Bakugo came, his cum covering his stomach and chest,and Kirishima came soon after, shooting his semen inside of Bakugo. Bakugo could feel the warm, sticky liquid covering his insides.

Kirishima looked down at Bakugo's face, and he wished he could save it forever, and then he realized he could. He took out his phone and quickly snapped a picture. Bakugo's  face was a bright red, his face stained with tears of pleasure. If Kirishima had to describe it, he would say it was somewhere in between love and lust.

Kirishima kissed Bakugo's  temple and picked up. He went to the bathroom and cleaned Bakugo up. "I love you Kirishima"  Bakugo said. "I love you too babe"

Authors Note:  DID YOU HAVE FUN READING  1150 WORDS? HAHA.