Smut

(Authors Note: I really like this song. Also this is smut so if you dont like, dont read. Also if u dont like it suck my ass)

"Baku...go...Hah...Ngh!" Kirishima moaned as Bakugo fingered and stretched Kirishima. Bakugo loved doing this. He was the only one who could see Kirishima like that. Weak, sexily panting under him, moaning his name. He loved it all, but the thing he loved the most, is feeling Kirishima's warm, tight hole wrapped around his thick cock. Bakugo added a third finger and began scissoring the other, stretching him more. When Bakugo thought Kirishima was ready, he pulled his fingers out. Kirishima whimpered at the lost of contact and watched Bakugo put lube on his long, thick, and now fully erect cock. When he finished, he put lube onto Kirishima's entrance and slid his cock into the other. Kirishima moaned at the feeling of pleasure and pain. "Bakugo...f-fuck me!" Kirishima said after getting used to Bakugo's size.

Bakugo started thrusting into Kirishima while the other laid on the bed moaning after each thrust. "BAKUGO RIGHT THERE" Kirishima screamed as Bakugo hit a bundle of nerves that sent waves of pleasure through his body. Bakugo angled himself to hit that spot over and over until he knew he was about to cum. He grabbed Kirishima's member and stroked it while thrusting into him until Kirishima shot his seed onto his chest. Bakugo licked the others cum off his chest before cumming soon after. He picked Kirishima up bridal style and placed him in the bathtub. "You've got 15 minutes 'til round two"
He said before leaving. 'I love him' Kirishima thought

(Sorry if it sucks ass. This is my first smut 😥. Comment if you want round two 👈😏👈. I LOVE YOU READERS)