Life and death

(Author's note: This is a short story. Very, very short. Please dont kill me. I know it's stypid but so am I sooo...yea. Anyway enjoy)

Bakugo was death. Anything he touched would explode under his fingertips. He was lonely and he didn't plan on finding anyone to love someone like him. Bakugo was just born like that. He never wanted to be the symbol of death, but his mother was a demon. He felt like a burden to Earth. He tried everything. He even tried killing himself, but it didn't work. You see, life and death are immortal. They were also born to be soulmates. Bakugo knew, but he tried to find a way to stop it anyway.

One day He went to a nearby lake and put his feet in the warm water. He took his feet out and began to walk away,but tripped over something. Bakugo groaned and rubbed his head. "Hey are you okay?!" A stranger asked. "Yeah, 'M fine" Bakugo said.

"My names Kirishima!" He said
"Tch, the names Bakugo."
Kirishima and Bakugo began talking more and Bakugo finally learned how to love despite being the symbol of death. Kirishima even trusted Bakugo enough to move in with him. They became best friends, but of course, Bakugo never let Kirishima touch him. Bakugo began to grow feelings for the red head, but of course, he kept them hidden.

One day Bakugo realized that he was going to lose Kirishima. He wasn't good enough. He was death for Christs sake! His loud sobs echoed through his house as he cried. "Bakugo! Im ho- Whats wrong, Bakugo?!" Kirishima asked while running and hugging Bakugo. "Dont touch me! You'll die hair for brains" He said, but it was to late. He turned around, amazed to see Kirishima still alive. Kirishima couldn't die, because he was life, and his mom was an angel.