Marriage

(Authors note: Okay so usually I don't make my Authors notes long because no one wants to read about the authors life. Most of you horny teens just came for the smut... But the next 'chapter' might be an Authors note. Also the chapters are going to be two regular stories, then two smutshots. Unless I have writers block)

Bakugo sat at the table of the fancy restaurant, waiting for Kirishima so they could celebrate their 5 year anniversary together. His sweaty fingers traced over the red box in his pocket. He was nervous, because today was the day he was going to propose. After a while Kirishima walked into the restaurant and sat Across from Bakugo. "Hey Bakugo!" Kirishima said. "H-hey Kirishima"
After a while, the waitress came gave them the menus. After ordering, they talked, waiting for their food. After eating, the two got up. Bakugo got on one knee and pulled out the red box with the wedding ring in it.

"People say you can't love someone until you love yourself. Bullshit. I love you so much, I forgot what its like to hate myself. I love waking up with you, and falling asleep with you in my arms. I want you to be mine. I love knowing that you'll always be there for me, and I'll always be there for you. I swear it. For the past five years, I've fell in love with you more and more. I promise, I'll never leave you, so please, Kirishima Eijiro, will you marry me?"

Timeskip:

"I do" Kirishima said. "You may now kiss the... Uh bride?"
Bakugo leaned in and kissed Kirishima deeply receiving an applause from the crowd. Bakugo and Kirishima ran out of the church, hand in hand. "I love you Bakugo" Kirishima said.
"I love you too Kirishima"