t w e n t y t w o

a week later

Narrators POV

Camilla had been in 24K's ICU. It was a struggle as Camilla's body was very weak. Mentally she wasn't fighting as strong and it was due to the hole in her heart.

Camilla had never really cared for people all her life. She finessed her way through the foster system. And then had people she worked with or went to school with but she never allowed herself to care for them more than a friend.

She had accepted that she was now a part of 24K and it was the first time ever she cared for someone besides Sabrina. She had grown a bond with Justin and Lana. Except Lana was now dead and she just had Justin. She lost Sabrina and hasn't tried contacting her since.

Justin was there but she was having mixed feelings as she was still hurt that a part of him believed Alicia. Although she knew deep down, he had a reason to feel some sort of doubt. She had been iffy with him and had tried to kill herself not once but twice.

Today marks a special and tragic day in the gang's calendar. It was the release of Camilla from the hospital, but also Lana's funeral. The crew fought hard to do it another day but her body was decaying and everyone deserved to say their good bye. In their crew most didn't cry but they would hold their heads high for her and hold each other in this time of need.

Camilla still had to use a wheel chair, or helping hand considering she was still very low on blood count. She was severely anemic, but still recovering therefore she was very weak.

Camilla's POV

Every part of me wanted to cry. I was fucking it hard. Chocking in my own breath by the pain I felt in my throat. I was just in pain everywhere but I've become numb to it. I was in emotional pain, but I was extremely angry. I was not over the death of my best friend. I would make her proud and follow in her footsteps. I would get my revenge.

Justin was my helping hand as we sat in the front. The service was short but it felt like forever. Everyone got to say their good byes and it came to be my turn. Justin helped me up to her casket and I turn my head as I see all the scars and bruises from the accident. This time I couldn't hold the tears but I got myself together after 3 tears fell. I wipe them quickly and look up to stop myself. I then try to go walk by myself back to sit down but I couldn't. I couldn't sit there not another moment.

I see her gun placed off to the side. In this crew, we all had our own gun with initials on them. I pick it up and look at everyone in the crowd. They all look at me and back at Justin.

"It's up to them." He says and I see everyone nod their heads yes. I break a little and mumble thank you and walk myself out. Justin tried to follow but I push him off.

Lana will always be with me as long as I have this gun. Her gun which was now mine. This was my initiation. Blood for blood. I'd kill Alicia with this gun.

I sat in the lounge for what felt like forever. It was only 20 minutes though before everyone got back to their daily duties. Most people went to go drink in the basement as we were all grieving differently.

Justin comes to me and sits down. "You gotta take these." He says giving me my pain killers but I signal him that I didn't want them.

"Fine." He says setting them down. "How are you feeling?"

I look at him and he holds my hand and says sorry. I could tell he was so new to this relationship thing. So was I, but it was okay.

"I know you know where she's at." I say. "Please I have to."

He looks at me and sighs. "Look we all want vengeance but not like this.."

"What do you mean?! We show no mercy especially towards that piece of shit!" I say and regret raising my voice as it croaks and I hold my side in pain. He shakes his head and then says," Don't disrespect me. I'm your leader. When the times right you will get your revenge."

"You have some real nerve "leader". Tell me when my boyfriend comes back because last time I checked I'm no bitch." I say and leave outside.

"Cam." He says as I walk away.

"Save it." I say. I grab my mouth as I cough up some blood. Oh no, it was happening again. There was no way I would tell Justin though. Worse case scenario, an organ is failing or I'm dying. I was hoping I'd just heal within days but I wasn't supposed to stop coughing up blood yesterday. I just hoped I'd be okay because I went outside on my own without even thinking. I needed some time to myself.

a few days later

After a few days or giving Justin the silent shoulder he pulls me into his room.

I look at my nails just waiting for him to speak but he stays silent.

"For a "leader" you sure are a bitch. Use your words, don't just look at me." I said slightly annoyed.

"Damn you're spicy. I love it. Babe, shut the hell up and forgive me. I'm worried about you." He says holding my hand.

"Justin we're both new to this. More me than you. What we have is real, could be real. I just need you to understand that I need this. I can't go on without murdering her." And as I said that last part, I could tell it turned him on.

"I thought I'd never hear such dirty words come from your mouth." He says licking his lips.

"Enough bad boy, I'm serious." I say and he pulls me in. His hands on my waist and he just looks at me. He pecks my lips and says slowly as every kiss gets deeper.

I... promise.. I'll help.. you.. baby girl

And I laugh by how cute he was being. I laid my hand on his chest as we just laid in bed. He was on his phone doing gosh knows what but strokes my hair. He knew he was putting me to sleep and I was trying hard to fight it. I haven't slept with Justin like this. He's stayed in the bed before but not actually sleep. I was just not sure to be ready.

Some moments I feel normal and others I don't want him touching me because I feel disgusting from all that's happened to me. The trauma.

I feel myself enter a deep in and out sleep when I hear him humming.

"life is worth living... life is worth living, so live another day.... forgiveness.." he sang and hummed some parts of a beautiful medley. I just didn't know from where and if he knew I wasn't asleep. Except I did eventually because his voice was angelic and he made me feel at home.

I will update a lot more tomorrow. I'm sorry, I might update another chapter tonight but I have writers block. I'll do my best guys❤️