24

Tony had cut their date short, mainly because I kept barking and whining for him to come back; needless to say, the others got fed-up very quickly.

Steve had eventually pulled himself off of the couch, mainly because Natasha kicked him, and plucked me away from the door. He kept me on a tight leash as we went to the park to walk/run until the others got back.
.
.
.
I was in the lab watching Tony like a hawk from my place in front of the elevator doors. Neither Tony nor Bruce would be getting past me without my notice.

"Captain Rogers would like to request his sound proofing be finished today," JARVIS announced, Tony lifted his head, looking confused for a moment.

"Oh yeah, I forgot I started that..." he muttered as he stood up, "Bruce, watch her 'til I get back will you?" Tony asked as he headed towards his tool bench.

I gave a high-pitched whine as I got up and ran to the table, snatching a tool he'd grabbed when he'd started before running under a table on the far side of the room.

Tony groaned exaggeratedly, "Pepperrr," he complained as he stomped over to the table I was under.

"Drop it," he demanded as he got closer. That only prompted me to run to the other side of the room.

Bruce laughed at him, "Just take her with you, Steve won't mind," Bruce told him as he reached under the table to rub behind my ear.

"Ugh, fine," Tony complained as he walked to the elevator.

I was in it before he was.
.
.
.
An alarm went off throughout the tower a few days later.

I lifted my head and looked at Tony, who was already up and walking up to the hologram set up, "Talk to me JARVIS,".

Bruce was walking over to meet him. "A well known weapons smuggler Wayne Coy has been sighted in possession of weapons foreign to this world in Montana," JARVIS informed, pulling up holograms of pictures of a man and multiple weapon glimpses.

"J get the jet ready," Tony ordered as he started towards a platform holding pieces of an almost completed suit.

I jumped to my paws and ran over to Tony, latching on to the back of his pant leg.

Tony almost fell forward, "Pepper I am not doing this right now, let go,".

I heard Bruce start to walk over to Tony and I, that was shortly before a hand grabbed my scruff and pulled me back.

Tony practically ran to the platform, which started to put on the suit. Bruce let me go when it had finished and the two left not long after.