copyright and extended description.

Copyright - All Rights Reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This product may not be copied in any way, shape or form, without and unless you have the author's direct permission.

In other, simpler words; don't steal this story, parts of this story, or characters in this story, and we won't have a problem.

Other than that, please enjoy!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

"I craved the vibration of her heartbeat, to know she was alive."

⋆⋆⋆

Rory Harper would never ask for help. Her stubbornness was inherited from her strong willed mother, and she'd be damned if she ever owed anyone anything.

Grayson Warner never expected his childhood friend to be in trouble. Rory was tough; she knew what to do in hard situations. She didn't rely on anyone.

Rory didn't want to be saved, and Grayson never volunteered to be a stand-in superman. So why does Grayson find himself opening his bedroom window to the girl who seems have everything handled herself?