11

Bronny Pov
We just got off of the plane, heading towards the exit and taking Gary's truck back home. Jasmine and her mom is already at home. But I have no plans today so i might just invite her over.

 But I have no plans today so i might just invite her over

"Hello?" I said into the phone. "Yea..... Why are u squinting?" Jasmine said laughing. "Because my screen mad bright!" I said chuckling. "So lower it." She said fixing her hair. "I already did." I said laying back down. "So what happened?" She asked me. "Nun, can you come over? I miss you." I said sniffing. "Sure im bored anyways." She said staring at me. "Coo." I said licking my lips. "Be there in a few." She said tilting her head. "Ight, love you." I said. "Love you more, Byee." She said smiling and hanging up the phone.

Knowing her she probably Finna take a shower so i cleaned my room and my bathroom then fixed my bed. Which took me about 20 minutes. As soon as i was done fixing my pillows my doorbell wrung and i ran downstairs to answer it.

"Hey!" I said opening the door for jasmine. "Hi." She said hugging me. Then we went up to my room and laid in my bed. Btw she had on her pajamas. Today felt like another lazy day.

"Your hands are so warm." She said holding them. "That's cause i ain't move all morning yet, only to brush my teeth and stuff." I said laughing. "Same." She said looking up at me. "Damn! Why you so fine?" I said smiling and kissing her lips. "I dont know!" she said blushing. "Yes you do know! you know how?" i asked her, "No, how?" she asked back. "Because your all mines and i chose you for a reason." i say smiling. "awhhhhh, stop hyping me up!" she said covering her face.

"Nah im supposed to, thats what loyal boyfriends do." I said pulling her closer to my body. "Your making me blush too much!" She said laughing. "Lemme get a kiss bae!" I said grabbing her neck and biting my lip. Then she kissed me softly and let go. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." I said staring into her eyes.

-----

"Bronny...... STOPPUHHH!!" Jasmine said trying to push me away. "NOOOO YOU NOT LEAVING MEE!" I said hanging on tight to her legs. "BRONNY I HAVE TO PEE!" She said laughing. "Ugghh fine." I said pushing her to the floor. "Why you push me like that?" She asked slapping me on my arm. "Cuz you leaving me." I said crossing my arms. "You a big ass baby!" Jasmine said rolling her eyes at me. "Im your big ass baby." I said licking in between my two fingers.

"Ugghh you nasty!" She said running to the bathroom. I just sat there for a second realizing how stupid im acting rn 😭. So i just played some music and did some flips in my big ass room 🤣.

Jasmine came back as soon as i started playing Start a Riot by Kodi Shane (listen to it shit be having me in my feels 😫😍)

"OUUUUUU BAE THIS MY SHITT, HOLD MY PHONE!!!" She said throwing her phone at me. She grabbed my brush and started singing into it. So she could know how foolish she was looking i was recording her 😭.

"Put the rollies on ice for a minute
You should let me be right for a minute
Imma rock all white when i finish
Imma knock it out the park when i hit it, lord
Put these niggas on ice for a minute
Im about to take flight in a minute
Bad bitch high and she only hit it once
So im bout to finish up, bout to finish up

I wish i could remember yaa
Im sorry im not feeling yaa
Fuck that i put my feelings up
Fuck that i put my ceilings up
No talking cause they not feeling us
Fuck them no they not here with us
Bad bitch i bet she give it up
And i put designer in my cup
OKAYYYYY."

Then she started coming towards the camera singing the rest of the chorus and was about to twerk until i stopped the video and posted it on snap. "FUCK! Were u about to do?" I said turning off the song. "Nothing. And HEYYYYY?!" She said pouting. "Nothing my ass." I said side eying her.

"Aww ith my widdle baby madd?" She said jumping on my back and kissing my neck. "Bro stop before i........ Nvm" i said stopping when i realized she was recording. So i looked at the camera and threw her on my bed.

I took her phone and started smiling, then i ended the video and posted it on her story.

"Ok i gotta go now Bronny." She said yawning and standing up. "Why thoo?!" I said sucking my teeth. "Because my mom wants me home by 9 and its 9:23." She said putting her shoes on. "Ight...... Goodnight jasmine." I said walking her to the door. "Love you." She said standing on her tippy toes and kissing me on my lips and licking my braces. "AHHH wtffff 😂." I said holding my mouth.

"Byee!" She said turning away. "And love you too." I said smacking her🍑. She just turned back around and winked at me then ran to her house. I closed the door behind me and sighed.

"Ou that was spicyyyyy!!!!" Bryce said laughing. "Shut up dude😂." I said laughing and going to my room.

I closed my door and took off my shirt, sitting on my bed. I took my phone out my pocket and put my left hand in my pants.

A few seconds later a banner popped up on the top of my screen saying that i got a text message. It was from jasmine. It said "stop jerking off" i went to my window that was the same like hers, and i saw her standing there looking at me. So i texted back "or what" she looked back at her phone and stuck her middle finger up at me. I said "Ou when and where 😍👅💦?" I smirked at her and she texted back.

"Stop playing with me." She put her hand on her hip and squinted at me. I texted her back "ill whip my shit out right now!" I said with my hands still in my pants. She looked at me and i tilted my head and bit my lip, slowly pulling my 🤡 out.

Before i could get the rest out she slammed her curtains shut, and i closed mines laughing. "Goodnight fool ❤️." She texted. "Goodnight bae💍 -from big🍆daddy b. 😂." I turned off NY phone AMD turned off my lights slowly nodding off to sleep.