12

Jasmine Pov
I just woke up a few minutes ago, but I just hopped out the shower and now I'm doing my hair and watching the good doctor in my room. That's my favorite show 😂. But today is currently Wednesday which means it's pool day in the neighborhood. It's a day where every house in the neighborhood takes turns in having a pool party each month on a Wednesday. Today it's at some kid named Toby house. The only people I know that is going is Mr.Lebron, Ms.Savannah, Bryce, Zhuri, and Bronny. All the others like Khoi and rod are not going. Idk why but they aren't.

But rn I have on my swim suit

(Yes bitch I used pic collage 😭)

I put on some black tights and a pink crop over it and went downstairs to wait for my mom.

——

She finally came downstairs and we headed out the house and down the block.

Mom: "you know who's house this is?" She asked me

Me: "it's some boy named Toby's house."

Mom: "have y'all ever talked?" She said smiling at me.

Me: "Ew no mom I have a boyfri- I mean no we haven't talked I don't even know him." I said attempting to save myself from being caught.

Mom: "Mmmhmmm, I heard that lady but imma ignore it." She said shaking her head.

Me: "ok." I said nervous laughing.

We finally got to his house and wrung the doorbell. All I heard was loud music and a lot of talking.

A few seconds later the door opened and some boy with curly hair just stood there.

Mom: "hi!"

Me: "hey.."

???: "hey... come in, everyone's in the back." He said closing the door behind us.

His house is decent, a lot of gold and red things but it's nice. But my mom and I went to the back and I saw bronny and everyone else I knew sitting around the giant pool.