16

Btw Jas and Bron and Khoi n them
are 16 turning 17 Just a heads up 😌

Jasmine Pov
I woke up to my mom banging on my door letting me know that breakfast is ready. so I got up , took a shower and threw some clothes on.

 so I got up , took a shower and threw some clothes on

Then I headed downstairs to eat the food my mom made. "Hey hun!" my mom said cleaning up the kitchen. "Hi ma..." I said eating my food , not really paying attention to her. "What's wrong? you sound upset." she said occasionally staring at me while sweeping the floor. "nun i'm fine. just been thinking a lot lately... can I go to bronny's house?" I asked looking at her. pouting so that I can convince her to say yes. "when?" she said stopping to look at me. "right now." I said stuffing the last bit of pancakes in my mouth. "oh alright." she said finally giving in and laughing. "thank you!" I said throwing the paper plate in the garbage. "just let me know if ur spending the night please. i'll send some clothes." she said following me too close the door.
"ok thanks mom. love you bye !!" I said quickly kissing her cheek as I ran across the street to bronnys door.

I rang the doorbell three times so they know that it's me at the door, and not a stranger (it's a little code thing we all have to know who's knocking at the door😂) "Jasmineeeee!!!!" Bryce and Zhuri screamed swinging open the door and jumping into my arms. "awww I missed u guys so muchhh!!" I said kissing bryce on the cheek and picking up zhuri. "We missed you more!" Zhuri said hugging my neck as we all walked inside. "Where's your parents?" I asked still holding Zhuri. "They Went to a press conference type thing. they'll be back in a few hours." Bryce said jumping up and down. "Ok... well where's bronny?" I asked. "He's in his room moping around.." Zhuri said as I put her down. "Ok imma go check on him , you guys go play." I said as I watched them run off giggling.

I began walking up the stairs and slowly walked to Bronnys room. Before I came In I knocked on the door with my ear on it to listen in. "Move away from my door Bryce!!" Bronny said yelling. so I opened the door and closed it behind me, secretly locking it. "Oh.... it's you." he said mumbling under his breath. "hey.. I came to check up on you. Are you ok?" I asked walking over to him. He didn't respond , he just turned away and scoffed staring at the wall. "look I know why your mad, and u have every right to be." I said sitting at the edge of his bed. "Yea I fucking do." he said sarcastically. "I was just playing around, i'm not cheating on you. you can check my phone bae." I said throwing it next to him. He just looked at the phone and threw it at the couch in the corner of his room. Hopefully it didn't break.

We sat in silence for a good five minutes before he decided to get up to try and leave the room. But I already knew he was going to do that so i'm glad I locked it and I pushed him back away from the door. "You not going anywhere until u talk to me Lebron." I said standing in front of the door. "Move jasmine, this is not the time to play." He said trying to push me to the side, but I won't budge. "Yayyy you talked to mee! & what if I wanna play." I asked smirking. "Then you gon wind up getting the chris brown treatment cuz we fighting." he said getting annoyed. "Hit me.." I said still playing around. "aii bru"

All of a sudden he grabbed my neck , choking me but not in a serious way. "Didn't I tell u stop playing with me?" He said closing his hands tighter and staring me in my eyes. I just looked at him in the eyes and yawned. he knows I like being choked so idek y he tried to play me. he noticed I showed no interest so he moved let go of me and laid back down. "baby can u talk to me? please?" I asked. "i'm not your baby, get out bro. we're done." he said dismissing me. "i'm not your bro lebron. I can't believe after all this time you just wanna get up and leave. u ain't shit." I scoffed. he turned to me like he was finna hit me. "are you dumb? you the one that got niggas texting your phone Jasmine, your friendly as hell! I treated you like a queen bro. I always made sure u was my top priority!" he said raising his voice and walking over in front of me.

"I never had a girlfriend before, I been through so many talking stages because no female was right for me! I found you and fell in love! I thought u was the one for me but u proved me wrong! YOUR JUST LIKE ALL THESE OTHER FEMALES!!" he said getting angry as his breathing sped up. I just looked at him with tears in my eyes "Bronny your so full of shit. I don't understand why your so mad... I would never. cheat on you. and you know that. ik you treated me well, your my everything but right now i'm not too sure about that.." I said as tears started falling. I watched as his face softened after realizing what he's doing. "I told you it was a prank bro. I told u check my phone and your not even looking at it. that's how I know that you know i'm not lying. your making a big scene for what? it makes me feel like u want someone else because a person just doesn't get mad like that over something so little." I said shaking my head in disbelief

"Jasmine there is no one else in the picture. I refuse to let anyone else in that spot. idc if you were playing or not. you don't do stuff like that. you know I overthink bro, this shit is not a game. i'm so in love w you, u don't understand . it hurts me even more when u do stuff like that because I feel like ur testing me to do something even worse. I don't wanna lose our relationship. just promise me you won't do nothing like that again.?" he said holding back the tears in his eyes. "I promise.. no more overthinking , if u feel a way communicate with me, that's the best way to solve a problem. assuming things will only make matters worse... now give me a hug I missed you." I said holding my arms out.

He got up and came over to me giving me a hug, kissing my forehead. "Now don't do anything like that anymore or we will have problems." he said smiling.

1184 Words

SHEEEES BACCCKKKKK BITCHESSSSSSS i'm like 3 years late but heyyyy Lmfaooooo how's it goinggg ? lmk what new books I should write !