Chapter Six

We all walk out,  me dragging Ben along cause he usually forgets that we do this for slender.
   I tell my little sister the names,  and the where a bouts.
   Y/N POV
       I walk towards the mall,  I enter it alone.
   I still have what they used for me to be put to sleep back home.
   It was a greenish liquid that could put anyone to sleep in a matter of seconds.
   I look around,  taking a couple steps forward.  I kept walking through store store to seem like a normal person.
    I bump into a male and female,  around their teens.  The female looks pretty.  "Excuse me, could you help me?" I asked in a simple cute child's voice.
   They turned around,  "Sure sweetie.  What do you need help with?" the girl asks.
   "I lost where my mother and my brothers where. " I said.  The girl looked at me with teary eyes,  she must have a weak spot for children.  The male still looked
  not fooled . Eventually the male agrees and I take them towards the entrance,  where no cameras or people where.
   "Oh wait a second.  You should not have helped me. " I say.
   I turn around two see them confused.  "Do you want to know where my mother is? She's dead.  And my brothers are another story" I whispered in their ears.
   They looked horrified, to how they just helped. Before the male turned around and tried to run,  I grabbed his wrists. I pull out the syringe, and inject the liquid in him.  Making him drop to the floor.
   The woman just stood their,  terrified of me.  I walk closed and grab her wrists,  "Please don't hurt me!" she cried.
   "I'm not going to hurt you,  it's just a small little nap" I say injecting her.
   She falls to the floor,  asleep.  I look at the two photos of who I was apposed to get,  I got them both.
   I drag them out and Jeff pats my head.  I don't feel bad about doing this,  I'm mean people are terrible things.  The world will all die one day,  what not make it faster?
    We do the whole process in an abounded house.  Jeff pulls me aside and whispers,  "If I drag you over there and put a knife on your neck it's just acting"
    I nod and sit down,  trying to cope with all of this.  Everything,  from the start.
   I mean my brothers are probably amazing people.  Maybe,  maybe not.
    It doesn't matter anyways,  they won't hurt me.  Or let anything bad happen to me,  or would they?
  Would they protect me? Does Jeff not see me as an unfinished kill? Does Jeff not want me dead? Would Liu protect a monster like me?
   I have so many questions,  and my once lively eyes.  Turn back dull,  emotionless.
   My once always smiling face,  turned back to the straight face or frown I'm used to.
    What if they actually want me dead? What if I'm just being used? What if I'm just a toy for their amusement?
   What if this is all in my head and im dead? What if I wasn't alive? What would change,  if I wasn't?
   Just then, Jeff pulls my on screen and puts a knife to my neck.
    He doesn't press hard,  actually it isn't even on my neck.  It's about two inches from it.
    But the people they believe it.  They always do,  they believe anything that anyone tells them.
    After the whole thing is done,  Liu pulls me aside.
  "Are you OK?" he asks.  I look at him and tilt my head,  "I'm fine " I say.
   Those words,  "I'm fine" could price through someone's soul if you're not careful.
   "ice-cream?" Sully asks.  I nod in excitement,  well I an excited but I have to act like I am.
   He nods and takes me out for ice cream.  We eat it on they way back to the mansion.
   Those thoughts started to file into my mind again.  What if no one actually cared for me? What if it's all just a sick joke and I'll end up dead in a couple of days? Months?
   We arrive and Liu opens the door for me,  I finish the ice cream and he does too.
   Many new found eyes land on me. There's a fee I don't like,  I hide behind Liu and he chuckles.
   "They won't hurt you" Liu says.. 
         "I don't believe that! I mean this house IS full of killers ain't it?" I say.
    "Well yeah,  but OK yeah.  They won't hurt you cause me and Jeff will kick their ass if they do" Liu whispers softly.
   I nod and step out,  there's a beautiful girl in a black dress,  a girl with a red sweater on.  Who has a purple strip of hair.  Then there's a man who has a Fedora.
   "Aren't you the cutest thing?" the two girls say walking to me and squatting down.
   "I'm Jane. That's Nina" Jane says.  I nod.
   "Y/N" I manage to spit out.
        They Aww,  at how shy I was.
    "She reminds me of Sally" Nina says.
    I shrug, the two girls get up and walk off.  I heard one say,  "I wonder who made her have those lifeless eyes"
   I couldn't tell who it come from but I heard one of them say it.  That creepy man with the Fedora just stands there. 
   He has no face but a mouth.  "Whose the creepy man?" I ask Liu.
  "that's offender and you don't go near him" Liu says.
   I nod and look back at the man,  he's closed now. I run to the kitchen which we were near and hide under island.
   I wasn't found until Jack found me.  "Let me guess offender?" he asks, I nod.
   He helps me up,  "He won't hurt you as long as you stay away from him and lock your door at night. "
   "And where sound plugs before bed too.  I could give you some" he says.
   "Why would I need those?" I ask,  slightly confused and curious.
   "You don't want to know" he says and walks off.

   A/N
   I know I don't do these sort of things often,  but I feel like this time I need too.  A hundred reads?  Come on guys! (or girls)
    That's amazing! Who would've guessed this book or story would get 100 reads? You  all are amazing human beings,  and don't let anyone tell you other wise!
    - XoXo the shiny Crystal wolf (author chan)