Chapter thirteen (flashback)

I just can't believe no one wants to help find my baby sister! Of course Liu does and a few others but out of everyone is the mansion only five or six people? Seriously? 
   Y/N's POV
It's incredibly hot down here.  It's burning hot.  The walls are all red with blood stains.  There are endless hallways,  it's like a maze but without out a entrance nor an exit.  It's forever repeated once you enter,  you can't leave
Plus what took me in the first place? Why am I here? What scared EJ?
   A hear footsteps clanking towards me,  fastly.  It's running away from something, its being chased. I step closer to the wall the wretched smell of the blood,  clearing my nostrils. I hate it here! I hate it! Let me go back!
  Please,  just please let me go back! I hate everything here.  I bet there are rooms here too,  but within a hundred mile radius of each other.  The figure who was running,  I've met before.  What was her name again? Jane was it? She was running from a demon like creature. 
   Which looked more like a hollow,  a hollow is a person who was consumed by the void.  A soulless spirit.  Jane ran into the shadows like I am,  and the hollow just disappeared like it was nothing.
   It just left.  Jane looks around and she spots me,  she waves me over. "We are going to have to work together even though I tried to kill you, this is Zalgos's realm he does what he pleases, " Jane whispered silently.  I nodded,  why did that name sound familiar?
  Flashback-3rd person
" " You can't just leave me here! You can't!  I have a wife and kids!" ?? Yelled.  "and one of those kids aren't like the others,  one is MINE," The shadow leader said.  The man's eyes widened,  how could his wife cheat on him with that creature?
   "she would never!" he yelled.  Trying to justify he's wife,  knowing he wouldn't be able to fully forgive her.  He just can't forgive low life cheaters. 
  "Oh she did and I looked just like you, " The creature said getting closer.  "THAT WASN'T OUR DEAL!" the man yelled.  "Our deal was if you won,  you would live.  You didn't pass the test,"The creature says.
  "ZALGO ON BEHALF OF YOUR SINS THE ENTIRE WOULD WILL KNOW OF YOUR NAME! AND WILL KNOW OF THE DAMAGE YOU INFLECTED ON OTHERS!" The man yelled at the top of his lungs. " dad says.  "And that's the story of how your father lived and survived that wretched demon," Dad says.
  "That's amazing dad!" Liu cheered.  Y/N and Jeff fell silent, knowing the little girls secret. "I'll go now, " poor little Y/N says as she made her exit. Jeff following and making a turn to the kitchen.  "Oh come on!" Dad groaned.  He hated how Y/N would feel offended by everything he said,  or how she was so silent,  or how she was emotion less. 
   He just couldn't stand it.

A/N
THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS BOOK TO GET UP THERE! FUN FACT ITS ALSO RANKED #1 IN LIU WOODS!
     I CANT BELIEVE Y'ALL!  THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^^