Chapter eight

I kept running through the woods,  every now and again I'd check over my shoulder to see if he was still chasing me.  He was.
    I ran until I ran out of breath. I jogged to the closest tree,  hiding behind it.  I breathed heavily,  I looked behind me. I didn't see anyone.  I could only hear a small static coming from nearby.  I couldn't tell you where exactly it was coming from, but it was close to close.
   "Little bitch!" offender says,  I could hear footsteps fading away in the distance.  I calmed my self down and held back my laughter.  It was his fault,  a couple of people have told me he likes to rape women.  And only females.
    So that's on him.  I heard breathed cracking,  nearby.  I looked around,  and small white creature.
    It hopped closer,  it was a white rabbit.  I squatted and put my hand out,  it sniffed it then rubbed it's head beside me.
    I picked up,  it let me. I started heading home,  I put it down in the back yard  and hopped the fence.
   I picked up the cute little creature, and walked inside.  I headed towards the kitchen,  hiding the rabbit in my shirt.
    It was moving around a bit,  causing a few better people to look at me.  No one asking questions though.
   Jeff walks by and see my shirt moving,  "What's under your shirt?" he asks. 
   "Nothing" I lie,  convincingly.
      "You're lying" He says poking where the rabbit is.  It squeaks and he jumps slightly,  "That's not normal. Show me now" He says sternly.
     I lift my shirt and show the rabbit,  causing a lot of awws to be heard.  Jeff looked at me,  "Where did you find that?"
    "The woods,  running from offender" I say.
   "Go to tell Liu to take you to the vet.  OK?" Jeff says.  I nod and walk to Liu who was in the living room.  I showed the rabbit and he awed.
   "Can you take me to the vet?" I asked him.  He nodded and got up.
   We got up and walked towards the city.  "The vet is this way" Liu says and leads me there.
   We arrive at the vet and walk inside.  "Hello Liu! Who's this?" The clerk asks. "This is my sister Y/N" he says.  I wave.
    "How may help you Miss Y/N?" She asks.  I show her the rabbit,  "I found it in the woods " I say.
   She nods,  "Well it's a she,  and I'll get her shots and check up for you"
   I smile and she smiles back and walks to the back.
   "So was that?" I ask.
        "that is Nurse Anne,  she's one of us" Liu says.  I nod in response.
     She walks back a few minutes later,  "The shots are done and she's in good health" Nurse Anne says.
   I smile as she hands me the rabbit in the cage.  "Have a nice day Miss Y/N and Liu" Nurse Anne says.
   We wave as we walk back towards the mansion.