Chapter Nine

We walk into the mansion and I set the crate down.  I don't want to the little rabbit out,  because of smile and Grinny..
   Sally giggles from the kitchen.  "You do realize, you'll be taking care of that right?" Liu asks.
   I nod, "I know,"
      He nods and walks off.  Sally runs down the stairs and gets on her knees to see the white creature.  "Can I pet it?" She asks.  "You can pet her" I say, letting her out of the cage.  I grab her and put her in Sally's little arms.
    THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SHORT BECAUSE OF SCHOOL! sally pets the creature and giggled while doing so.
   "She's so cute! What's her name?" Sally asks.  I started to think be a smart-ass or no.  "lunch" I say.
   "Hey Jeff! I got lunch!" me and Sally says. Sally joining in on the joke.  "Oh really? " he says looking at us.  We hold up the rabbit,  "Smart-ass " he says.
   "Language " Masky says.
       I chuckle causing Jeff to laugh as well,sally giggling.
   I went wide eyed as something was thrown at my head. A shiny knife, Jeff being the one who grabs it, stopping it from hitting the center if my forehead.
     I looked at the women who did it. She was very slim, black dress, mask, black hair, black eyes. You get the point.
   I glare at her, "don't mess with her, she bites" Jeff laughed.
   I smirked as my teeth slowly sharpened one by one. And I made sure Jane saw it all.
   "Shit!" Jane yells, running from me. I chase her around the house, giggling all the way. Its like a game of tag but when I find you.
   You get the privilege of bleeding from my bite wounds.
   "Where did you go? Still running?" I asked out loud.
   I hear a loud thump from upstairs. I slowly creep up stairs and tackle who I believe is Jane.
   She squirms trying to get me off, while I bite down on her.
   "YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Jane yelled. I laughed and got off her,and ran down stairs.