Scyther x Reader 《Chapter 3》

Scyther's POV

That look of pure terror on her face truly is extremely adorable, her eyes wide and frightened, unable to form words, this is what I like to see, but I don't want to scare her too much, so I quickly release her.

I start walking toward the door, the pause at the doorway and shoot a grin at her, "I'll be back soon Kitten, just stay put." I start walking out, but I hear a slightly annoyed voice behind me.

"My name isn't Kitten." I turn around and lean against the door frame casually.

"I'll call you Kitten until you earn the right to hear your own name," I say to her, earning a glare, this defiance is also adorable, like she thinks I'll listen to her.

I turn around and head out, locking the door behind me, it locks, but the only way to unlock it is with a key that only I have, and I sometimes give Dark a spare, without the key, your either stuck in or out.

I start walking downstairs, but as soon as I reach the bottom, I run into someone, a very pale someone, with a knife...

This is going to be great...

Jeff The Killer's POV

"The hell Tempest!" I growl at the fucker standing in front of me. All he does is roll his eyes, this bitch seriously needs to learn a lesson about respect!

I pull out my knife and put the point to the underside of his chin, drawing a bit of blood, all he does is laugh, "Bad choice Jeffery..." Shit, his voice has gone all low and demonic, like it does when someone- pisses... him... off...

"Fuck!" I say, before bolting.

Narrator's POV

While Scyther beats the fuck out of Jeff downstairs, you're trying to find a way out of his room, you try the door and both windows, all locked, now, your just sitting on the bed in defeat, when suddenly the TV is covered in static, and the noise of it fills the room.

You glance toward the TV, confused and curious, when something seems to start coming out of the TV, something... or someone...

You stare in fear as the figure crawls out of the TV, it's a short boy, dressed in all green, kinda like Link from Zelda, actually, exactly like Link from Zelda, including the pointed ears, the only difference was his eyes. The were pure black, except for the pupils, they were crimson red.

His eyes would have been scary enough on their own, but they also had blood dripping from them, almost as if he was crying blood.

BEN Drowned POV

As I go into the room through the TV, I smirk at the girl watching me fearfully, then grin, "No need to be so scared sweetheart, I'm not going to hurt you~" I murmur, and slowly approach her. She backs away from me slowly, and I force her to back into a wall.

Once she's against the wall, I quickly shove her down onto the ground and pin her, then lean down and whisper in her ear, "In fact, I'm going to make you feel very good~"

She goes limp, and my smirk grows, I think I have her, that is, until she screams...

Narrator's POV

You scream for help, hoping someone will come and get this boy off of you. Scyther hears your screams, and dashes upstairs, unlocking his door as quickly as possible, "Kitten! You o-" he then notices BEN, "Get off her, you God damn pervert!" He then grabs BEN and throws him into the wall.

BEN quickly gets up, and takes one look at Scyther's rage filled eyes before bolting, Scyther then turns to you, "Why the hell did you let him get that close to you?!"

"I-I didn't mean t-to," you stammer, but he shoves you into a wall, knocking the breath out of you.

"Excuses don't work with me Kitten..." He growls, you then feel the blade of his scythe press into your back, "I think you need to be punished..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A/N: No, he is not going to do anything sexual, it's more torture oriented, for anyone who thought rape, pervs...