Contractions and Markelle Fultz comes home

Gary Harris,
8 months and 38 weeks pregnant

Master bedroom,
12:34am,
One night,

Markelle Fultz was away on the training camp did the Philadelphia 76ers, Gary was left alone with his dad. His dad fell asleep on the couch in the living room while Gary is watching his favorite show: what would you do on TV. While watching the episode of What Would you Do? Mom on a date and leaves kids at store. All of a sudden, Gary started to feel a painful contractions. It transfer around his baby bump. He was dressed up in his white T-shirt and sweatpants. It was around 12:34am when his dad wakes up to check on Gary whether he's asleep or not.

Mr. Harris comes in and asked what Gary is up to. "Hi Gary, what are you doing right now?" "I'm just watching TV dad," He answered. "Oh okay, but are you alright? You seem to have a stomachache or something," Gary lets out a breath. "I'm fine, dad. It's just a contraction," His father went to the bed. "How far apart are your contractions?" "15 minutes apart," He replied. "Oh okay," His father shrugs. "try to sleep it off," "Okay, I will." Gary went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth before going to bed.

1:53am,

Gary wakes up and heads downstairs to the kitchen. Yet, his father noticed that he was still in the kitchen.

Mr. Harris: Gary aren't you asleep?

Gary Harris: I'm planning to but the baby is moving inside me

Mr. Harris: Oh okay.

Gary rubs his belly and he has only a week left until the baby makes an entrance.

3:16am,

The baby is still kicking inside Gary.

Gary Harris: Okay, what? Someone's not letting mommy sleep.

Gary texts Markelle Fultz

To: Markelle Fultz.

Hi Baby, Gary Harris Here. I was checking up on you to see how you're doing. I heard that you're going to the training camp for the Philadelphia 76ers with the kids. Wish I was there with you, anyways my dad is staying at our house for the night? I'll see you when you get back

- Gary Harris

Sent from IPhone 3:20am,

Yet, Gary Harris tries to call Markelle Fultz. No response, so he decided to leave a voice message.

"Hey, I just wanted to say that I hope you have fun in Philadelphia and yet, my dad's staying at our house for the night. Please don't hesitate to call me or text me if there's any problems. See you soon baby,"

After leaving the message,

Gary snuggles himself with a blanket, but starts crying. Baby please come home. He tears up. I really miss you. Gary wipes the tears on his face until he finally fell asleep.

The next morning,

Gary's father comes in to the bedroom. "Good morning," He went to him. "Time to get up,"

Gary Harris: dad can you give me at least 10 minutes? I haven't had any sleep yet.

Mr. Harris: oh Gary you always sleep a lot.