Gary Harris and Cam Harris Bonding together

Fishers Indiana,
9:00am,

Gary Harris- eight months and 37 weeks pregnant.

Gary and Cam decided to head out to the restaurant and go out to places. To cheer Gary up, Cam would do anything to give Gary a break from driving a car and later on, he can do something to make sure he wouldn't cry over his partner.

They decided to go to the mall,

Somehow, Gary couldn't get over the fact that his partner wasn't around. Gary was sobbing recalling the incident that happened at the restaurant. "It's all my fault that I had to deal with this kind of man who would think he was on top of everything else and he took advantage of my happiness. It was a waste of effort just to make sure he didn't do it all over again,"

"Cheating happens to anyone else Gary, you shouldn't have to put up with his behavior," Cam Harris told him. "I know how this guy treats you like that, but it hurts me to see you deal with him like this," He tried to console his brother who was crying over the fact that Markelle Fultz had cheated on him with Emmanuel Mudiay.

Cam Harris: so who was Emmanuel Mudiay?

Gary Harris: a former teammate of mine. He tried to flirt with my fiancé and I was so angry. We came home after dinner at the steakhouse

Cam Harris: Wow.

*Flashbacks*

They went home to get some sleep, but once again, Gary Harris had an angry look on his face. He looks through Markelle Fultz' text messages while Markelle is asleep. Gary Harris read the text messages that Markelle sent to Emmanuel.

To: Emmanuel Mudiay.

Hi Emmanuel.

-Markelle Fultz. Sent at 4:00pm.

To: Markelle Fultz.

Hi baby, I can't wait to see you.

- Emmanuel Mudiay. Sent at 5:00pm

To: Markelle Fultz.

I'm pregnant with your baby.

- Emmanuel Mudiay. Sent at 5:20pm

To: Markelle Fultz.

I hope we get married soon. Leave Gary Harris.

- Emmanuel Mudiay. Sent at 5:30pm,

He read all the text until Gary had something in his mind.

Gary Harris: Markelle N'Gai Fultz! Are you cheating on me? I've been reading the text and this is going to the infuriating. Now the time that I'm going to get mad at you. You're getting on my nerves Emmanuel.

He returned his phone to the nightstand and went to sleep.

*Markelle Fultz and Gary Harris Arguments*

Dining room,
6:30am,

In the dining room, Gary had an argument with Markelle Fultz because of Emmanuel Mudiay flirting him. While Gary's parents are away somewhere on vacation.

Markelle Fultz: Babe, babe, babe come here.

He tries to hold Gary's wrist, but Gary pushed it off.