How Camish Harris finds out his older brother got pregnant

Gary Harris,
8 months and 37 weeks pregnant,

Fishers, IN.
9:00pm,

Gary Harris is listening to the music. Yet, he's listening to BTS and some stuff. However, his younger brother Camish enters the room and wanted to speak with Gary.

Cam Harris: Hey Gary.

Gary Harris: What's up?

Cam Harris: I was going to tell you something about what happened.

Gary Harris: Oh no, is it about me?

His brother knew anything about Gary's pregnancy.

Cam Harris: You never told me you got pregnant, correct?

Gary Harris: what are you talking about?

Cam Harris: You hid your pregnancy and didn't tell me until now.

Gary Harris: Boy, that's a secret okay?

Cam Harris: 😂.

Gary Harris: Alright, two words! I'm pregnant and guess what?

Cam Harris: What happened?

Gary Harris: it's a girl.

Cam Harris: Really? A girl?

Gary Harris: Yep.

Cam Harris: Aw! That's sweet. I was hoping it was a boy.

Gary Harris: In four years maybe, after I have the baby girl, then I can have another baby and it will be a surprise.

Cam Harris: Ah okay.

Gary Harris: I'm bored, I'll be going to the park.

Cam Harris: I'll go with you, btw where's Markelle Fultz?

Gary Harris: He's at the training camp with his teammates and a bunch of kids.

Cam Harris: I see, but why didn't you go.

Gary sighs.

Gary Harris: I'm pregnant, okay? The reason why I didn't go because I had to stay home just to focus on my pregnancy.

Cam Harris: Ah okay.

Gary dresses up in his BTS outfit and heads to the park with his brother. "You ready?" He went straight to him and Cam answers. "Yeah, all set." They went downstairs as his mother rubs his baby bump.

"Didn't know Gary is having a baby," Cam was surprised when Mrs. Harris was rubbing his older brother's baby bump. "Can't you believe that son?" She explained it to Cam Harris. "Your older brother is having a baby," "Oh okay," Cam said while Gary takes off to go to the park with Cam Harris while Trey is at the swimming class with his classmates.

Gary Harris drives while he's still 8 months pregnant with a girl. Just a reminder Gary is expecting a girl and yet, he only has four weeks to go until the baby comes out.